Free Agent/Roster Moves Thread
03-02-2017, 12:22 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Got sick of trying to find a FA thread so ill just create 1

So the Texans did not franchise AJ Bouye and from what I'm hearing down here is they may not even sign him cause Clowney and Hop have contracts coming up. I'm hearing he's looking for 11 mill a year.....if we don't sign a LB or DE I hope they make a strong push for him, went to school at UCF.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
03-02-2017, 12:24 AM,
RE: Free Agent/Roster Moves Thread
 x 0  x 0 
I'm hearing AP to the Giants

03-02-2017, 01:24 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Dont know much abt Bouye but that's Cam Wake money, kinda rich for a guy I never heard of.
03-02-2017, 02:37 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
ESPN said AP is looking at the Raiders.

With their wideouts and a very good young QB... wow that offense would be
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
03-02-2017, 02:49 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Tay

If they could find a way to get out of the Maxwell contract ( There is some dead money I think ) I would love to see them swap Maxwell for Bouye... What we are paying Maxwell would pay Bouye... Fuck yes.
03-02-2017, 02:49 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Raiders should pass on Peterson and spend monies on the Swiss cheese defense of theirs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
03-02-2017, 03:01 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
my targets in order (wish list)

1. Zietler LG - create an elite left side of the line for the next 5 years

2. Zach brown LB - good athletic SAM backer. we draft a WILL or a MIKE to round out our core.

3. AJ Klein LB - Luke's backup in Carolina, came in relief the past year and did decent, smart lb who can play the run well. struggles against the pass but if we draft someone like reddick then reddick and Alonso will be our nickel LBs. Klein will come cheap also.

4. DT Brandon Williams - great run stuffer. will fit perfectly next to suh and free up our LBs, 2 down player to rotate with Phillips

5. Bennie Logan DT - run stuffer to play with SUH, played great for the Eagles, when he went out their run D went to shit.

6. wheaton WR - should come cheap. coming off an injury, but his skill set is basically a kenny stills clone. for how cheap he'll be he's worth it and it would shock me to see him put up stills like numbers here.

7. calis Campbell DE/DT he's a Lil long in the tooth but still productive, depending on how much he wants he'd be nice as a DE and 1st n 2nd then move him inside on passing situations.

8. bouye CB- I'd rather take this kid for 11 mill rather than Maxwell for 8 mill, he'd give us a young corner to pair with Howard . cut maxwell and pay this kid and that's a nice swap.

9. nick perry DE- broke out this past year with 11 sacks, comes from a 3-4 but would actually fit well in a 4-3, only reason I don't have him higher is since he's the best pass rusher left on the market you know he's gonna get over paid, if he came at 8-10 mill I'd do it, anything over and I'll pass.

03-02-2017, 04:13 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
We have talked about most of these guys...

I like the logan reference... We need a guy who can shut the run down up front... Fuck yes.

Get a Guard, Swap out Bouye for Maxwell, Sign Wheaton... Let Stills walk... Lock up Landry and then go get Logan... We might not be able to afford to bring in help for the linebacker position via free agency.... If we can... that would be great.

Roll into the Draft like a motherfucker.
03-02-2017, 09:30 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Packers should go after AP
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
03-02-2017, 03:42 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Bouye is looking for $15-$17 mil a year and $11 is not going to get the job done.
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

03-02-2017, 04:03 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Is Bouye the Olivier Vernon of this Free Agency class?
03-02-2017, 04:13 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
May be adding safety to this list: Isa may not be ready for season.
I am optimistic; At least until sunday!
03-02-2017, 04:17 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(03-02-2017, 03:42 PM)TheBizzness Wrote:  Bouye is looking for $15-$17 mil a year  and $11 is not going to get the job done.

Lol what?!? Not from what im hearing.....that's ridiculous, whatever team pays him that good luck.

03-02-2017, 05:58 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
That's what they were saying on Sirius NFL the other day. If Stills can get 12 mil per, why not?
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

03-02-2017, 09:49 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(03-02-2017, 05:58 PM)TheBizzness Wrote:  That's what they were saying on Sirius NFL the other day. If Stills can get 12 mil per, why not?

Wow.....these contracts have gotten fuckin ridiculous!

For the record any team that gives Stills 12 mill a year is fuckin insane!! He isn't a #1, hell he really isn't a #2 imo.......pfffft 12 mill a year, fuck that!

03-02-2017, 10:47 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
He will be a giant bust @ 12 mil for any team that signs him including those with Elite QBs.

03-02-2017, 11:51 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(03-02-2017, 03:42 PM)TheBizzness Wrote:  Bouye is looking for $15-$17 mil a year and $11 is not going to get the job done.
fuck that. Jesus christ!

03-03-2017, 02:04 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I mean it makes sense... When a good but not elite player like Stills can get 12 million per year... I mean lots of guys see that shit and start thinking they can get 15 or even 20 million a year. It is out of control.
03-03-2017, 08:19 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
What? Did u forget about Brown. He set the ceiling
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
03-03-2017, 12:21 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Brandon Marshall leaving the Jets after getting an offer, stay the hell away from New England...