Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA
08-17-2019, 01:17 PM,
RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA
 x 0  x 0 
(08-17-2019, 12:26 PM)damntoni Wrote:  
(08-17-2019, 08:57 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Rondo came into the league older than Frank is now. He played with HOF talent...under a HOF coach. That has a huge impact on player development. That's a fact. Frank has played with scrubs and kids under 2 different HCs in his first 2 years. Nowhere in my posts did I say Frank was as good as Rondo so...what's your point exactly? Are you trying to win the Capt Obvious award? 

As for how he's playing in France...meaningless. It's a different game. Players over there are complimenting the impact he has on the game. So...what's your point there? 

It is ridiculous to suggest that HOF roster/HC wouldn't help...then suggest he'd be better off with...a HOF roster/HC. Do you even read your posts before sending them? Do you read what you're actually responding too? 

Frank is trash, a bust. Only a homers pretend he’s an NBA caliber player.

Where does he rank in the nba? Bottom 5 players? Just because we drafted him it doesn’t mean we have to hug his nuts

He doesn’t need a HOF coach to improve his game. He needs good development program. Gleague would’ve been ideal for him. But even then I doubt he would change his timid ways.

Frank couldnt play with HOF players. He’s wasting space on court. A complete offensive liability. And his defense has dropped too.

He’s out of the league in 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh huh. Go play lotto. 
Yesterday, 05:50 PM,
Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA
 x 0  x 0 
(08-17-2019, 01:17 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(08-17-2019, 12:26 PM)damntoni Wrote:  Frank is trash, a bust. Only a homers pretend he’s an NBA caliber player.

Where does he rank in the nba? Bottom 5 players? Just because we drafted him it doesn’t mean we have to hug his nuts

He doesn’t need a HOF coach to improve his game. He needs good development program. Gleague would’ve been ideal for him. But even then I doubt he would change his timid ways.

Frank couldnt play with HOF players. He’s wasting space on court. A complete offensive liability. And his defense has dropped too.

He’s out of the league in 4 years.

Uh huh. Go play lotto. 

Go kick rocks.

11 hours ago,
RE: Frank highlights France vs Turkey FIBA
 x 0  x 0 
(Yesterday, 05:50 PM)damntoni Wrote:  
(08-17-2019, 01:17 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Uh huh. Go play lotto. 

Go kick rocks.

Go eat a bag of dogshit.