Five 3 Round Mock Drafts
 x 1 x 0
I don't particularly love any specific one, but I truly LOATHE the first one, solely b/c of the first pick.

DraftWire (HATE THIS ONE):
1) CJ Henderson, CB, Florida (has the Jets trading back to 15 w/Broncos)
2) Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
3) Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina
3) Bradlee Anae, Edge Rusher, Utah
3) Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington

SI.com:
1) Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
2) Terrell Lewis, Edge Rusher, Alabama
3) Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame

CBS:
1) CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
2) Julian Okwara, Edge Rusher, Notre Dame
3) Prince Tega Wanogho, Oline, Auburn
3) Michael Ojemudia, CB, Iowa

NFL.com (this one is from March 6th):
1) Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
2) Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU
3) John Hightower, WR, Boise State
3) Darrell Taylor, Edge Rusher, Tennessee

WalterFootball (this one has 5 rounds):
2) Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
3) Terrell Lewis, DE/OLB, Alabama
3) Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU
4) Eno Benjamin, RB, Arizona State
5) Stephen Guidry, WR, Mississippi State
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 2 x 0
Thomas should be the pick, if he's available.  Second choice, Lamb.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Not knowing who was available instead of who was picked and just going off the players selected, I like the NFL.com the best since the first 3 picks attack the positions most needed and then the 4th pick (second 3rd rounder) they went Edge which I will never really get mad about.
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 03:04 PM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  Not knowing who was available instead of who was picked and just going off the players selected, I like the NFL.com the best since the first 3 picks attack the positions most needed and then the 4th pick (second 3rd rounder) they went Edge which I will never really get mad about.

Positionally I like it best. I didn't look back at who was available but don’t love some of the particular players.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
Question to the board, if we were drafting first overall who would you select?  I would still take Thomas, I think he is exactly what we are looking for.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 03:34 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Question to the board, if we were drafting first overall who would you select?  I would still take Thomas, I think he is exactly what we are looking for.

No .. you definitely had to get Chase Young  (assuming you can't trade back).

You are very high on Thomas .. but lot of mock draft has him going as the 3rd or 4th OT.  If we pick him, and he turns out to be the best - that would be great.
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
I could get behind CBS and Walter (in that order)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 1 x 0
(03-25-2020, 03:19 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 03:04 PM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  Not knowing who was available instead of who was picked and just going off the players selected, I like the NFL.com the best since the first 3 picks attack the positions most needed and then the 4th pick (second 3rd rounder) they went Edge which I will never really get mad about.

Politically I like it best. I didn't look back at who was available but don’t love some of the particular players.

Which policy in particular garnered your support and vote?
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
I get the feeling Field would love the Bryan Edwards pick
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 03:48 PM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 03:19 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Politically I like it best. I didn't look back at who was available but don’t love some of the particular players.

Which policy in particular garnered your support and vote?

*Positionally (just in case you didn't know what I meant)

x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 03:48 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I get the feeling Field would love the Bryan Edwards pick

B/c it sounds like Braylon Edwards, b/c he's tall, or b/c he has a big penis?

x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 03:57 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 03:48 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I get the feeling Field would love the Bryan Edwards pick

Because it sounds like Braylon Edwards.

I'd guess the DFT3000 changes Bryan Edwards to Braylon Edwards.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 1 x 0
(03-25-2020, 03:57 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  

The trifecta!!! All 3 of course !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 03:38 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 03:34 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Question to the board, if we were drafting first overall who would you select?  I would still take Thomas, I think he is exactly what we are looking for.

No .. you definitely had to get Chase Young  (assuming you can't trade back).

You are very high on Thomas .. but lot of mock draft has him going as the 3rd or 4th OT.  If we pick him, and he turns out to be the best - that would be great.

I kind of laugh at that.  Reason why is, look at all the bad picks teams make?  I could give a rats ass if someone has him 3rd or 4th.  Mel Kiper has a long history of being wrong!

x 0 x 0
Out of those give me the Waltercamp first and CBS second

I am a big Andrew Thomas blower....nothing has changed, been hyping him out to be all pro type since October when starting to think about our 2020 draft and nothing has changed since than for me
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 02:53 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  I don't particularly love any specific one, but I truly LOATHE the first one, solely b/c of the first pick.

DraftWire (HATE THIS ONE):
1) CJ Henderson, CB, Florida (has the Jets trading back to 15 w/Broncos)
2) Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
3) Bradlee Anae, Edge Rusher, Utah
3) Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington

SI.com:
2) Terrell Lewis, Edge Rusher, Alabama
3) Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame

CBS:
1) CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
2) Julian Okwara, Edge Rusher, Notre Dame
3) Prince Tega Wanogho, Oline, Auburn
3) Michael Ojemudia, CB, Iowa

NFL.com (this one is from March 6th):
1) Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
2) Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU
3) John Hightower, WR, Boise State
3) Darrell Taylor, Edge Rusher, Tennessee

WalterFootball (this one has 5 rounds):
2) Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
3) Terrell Lewis, DE/OLB, Alabama
3) Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU
4) Eno Benjamin, RB, Arizona State
5) Stephen Guidry, WR, Mississippi State

Sign me up for walterfootball's mock
 x 0 x 0
I’m definitely intrigued about drafting a guy named Prince. So that one gets a few extra points for me. Something tells me if the Jets drafted him though, he wouldn’t block any better than the Artist formerly known as Prince.

x 0 x 0

I don't like Chase Young so yes Thomas
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 05:03 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  I don't like Chase Young so yes Thomas

What don't you like about Chase Young?

x 0 x 0
I had completely forgotten, the Jets need a running back. Or are they going to bring Powell back?