Fire robby ...
 x 1 x 1
Fire robby ... just caught up on the game.  That play where Robby made the catch and then let it go away - that's sums up his career.   He gets rolled over by just about any CB ... I've been saying it for years - please CUT HIM.   If you want Darnold to grow and be a franchise QB - cut one of the main problems - cut Robby.  He needs to go. 

And yes DMB is dead wrong:  He never played like elite WR, he never will be, he will always suck.
It is what it is.
 x 1 x 0
(11-10-2019, 08:51 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  Fire robby ... just caught up on the game.  That play where Robby made the catch and then let it go away - that's sums up his career.   He gets rolled over by just about any CB ... I've been saying it for years - please CUT HIM.   If you want Darnold to grow and be a franchise QB - cut one of the main problems - cut Robby.  He needs to go. 

And yes DMB is dead wrong:  He never played like elite WR, he never will be, he will always suck.

Agree. But I think we could get a pick for him. So prefer that to cutting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 09:00 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 08:51 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  Fire robby ... just caught up on the game.  That play where Robby made the catch and then let it go away - that's sums up his career.   He gets rolled over by just about any CB ... I've been saying it for years - please CUT HIM.   If you want Darnold to grow and be a franchise QB - cut one of the main problems - cut Robby.  He needs to go. 

Agree. But I think we could get a pick for him. So prefer that to cutting

When are you going to get the pick?  Trade deadline is over, and after this season, he is a FA.
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 09:02 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 09:00 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Agree. But I think we could get a pick for him. So prefer that to cutting

When are you going to get the pick?  Trade deadline is over, and after this season, he is a FA.

Ah. I didn’t remember he was a FA. Maybe put a tender on him?

x 1 x 0
(11-10-2019, 09:09 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 09:02 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  When are you going to get the pick?  Trade deadline is over, and after this season, he is a FA.

Ah. I didn’t remember he was a FA. Maybe put a tender on him?

my understanding is we put a tender on him this year ... no one was interested.  Next season i think he is unrestricted, so can't keep him.

Why Jets FO passed a 4th round offer for him before trade deadline?   They should've pulled the trigger there
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
I feel like it was pretty far into the game when we first heard his name... and, lol, I literally have almost forgot about him. Demarius Thomas has clearly jumped him as the #2 wr.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 1 x 0
One rare positive for this year... crowder is really good.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Crowder is a sold possession WR...He ain't your one

Apollo is right that Robbie is atrocious..unless he is open he is not making any effort to make a tough catch...they were talking about it in post game on radio Jets show, how he cost INTs and number one WRs are supposed to help that by making great catches
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
He has no upper body strength.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 1 x 0
(11-10-2019, 10:18 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  He has no upper body strength.

sheets' mom could push Robby around.
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 10:09 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Crowder is a sold possession WR...He ain't your one

Apollo is right that Robbie is atrocious..unless he is open he is not making any effort to make a tough catch...they were talking about it in post game on radio Jets show, how he cost INTs and number one WRs are supposed to help that by making great catches

the one today i'm talking about .. he caught the ball but could not hold on to it.  That would've been a 1st down.   He cannot shield the ball with is body - just doesn't have the frame or strength.
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0

Why does DMB give me "idiot" every time i remind him he was dead wrong on Robby.   
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 1
The better question is, is Robby a worse receiver than Apollo is a poster? Robby is like a #4 WR, apollo is like a #102 level poster on this board.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 1
(11-10-2019, 10:44 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  

Why does DMB give me "idiot" every time i remind him he was dead wrong on Robby.   

I give you an idiot every time you lie about what I said.  It's pathetic, you're such a fucking loser that you consistently lie on a message board.  But I've been used to that for you for what, going on like 10+ years?

EDIT: and I see you gave a payback idiot, not surprising that you act like a 2nd grader. What a "looser" you truly are.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 09:20 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  One rare positive for this year... crowder is really good.

I was a bit surprised, I hadn't looked at the box score until now, it felt like Crowder had 10 receptions.  But I looked and it was only 5.

x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 10:53 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 10:44 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  Why does DMB give me "idiot" every time i remind him he was dead wrong on Robby.   

I give you an idiot every time you lie about what I said.  It's pathetic, you're such a fucking loser that you consistently lie on a message board.  But I've been used to that for you for what, going on like 10+ years?

EDIT: and I see you gave a payback idiot, not surprising that you act like a 2nd grader.  What a "looser" you truly are.

your reaction is telling ... you know you're lying.  Your elite WR sucks big time.
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 09:20 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  One rare positive for this year... crowder is really good.

Agree. Great signing.

x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 10:53 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  

I was a bit surprised, I hadn't looked at the box score until now, it felt like Crowder had 10 receptions.  But I looked and it was only 5.

Surprised it was only 5, as he had 3 catches on the first possession
 x 0 x 0
Robbie sucks??? really.. was there anyone who seriously didnt know this already??/
hes got one tool.. speed but hes weak runs bad routes is very passive going for ball and dumb as fuck you ever hear him speak??
wow i think the only reason that we didnt give him away for a 4th or 5th rounder or whatever was offered was because stupid ass fans who think we still have a chance were in an uproar once they thought of a fire sale...idiots!!