Fetz
12-04-2019, 04:10 AM,
Fetz
 x 0  x 0 
We have been on this site for a long time...

Unfortunately, the Dolphins have sucked pretty much all of my life.  The last time they were really a good football team I was 8 years old.  I am 44.... This is rather tragic actually.

Moving on...  Unfortunately, we got into it with something that started out of an argument from the political fucking board... something that not a single fucking thing to do with football.

I had options to handle things differently.  I got angry and pushed back...  That is on me... 

I owe you an apology... and so Here it is.  I am sorry... I was an asshole, and I know it.  I hope that things work out for you and your family. 

Football is a little more enjoyable and bearable for me because of this site.   I do not think any of us say it enough.... How lucky we are to have this place.

I do enjoy posting here and the banter we have as fans.  In the past you were part of that... I would enjoy that  again moving forward.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
12-04-2019, 04:16 AM,
RE: Fetz
 x 0  x 0 
And to everyone else...

It had to be a pain in the ass seeing us fight on the board like that...

So for my part of that fighting I am sorry

Hoping that Flores can give all of us something to actually come to this site and be thankful for.

Cheers.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
12-04-2019, 11:45 AM,
RE: Fetz
 x 1  x 0 
I applaud you making amends with everybody

I guess Sheets is the only one you got left....but you prob have to go do that on Jets board.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.