Fantasy playoffs help - start Jets D?
 x 0 x 0
In a league, I have three defenses.  All blah D's at best, but great matchups.  Who do I start?

Philly D at home vs NYG (with Eli starting)
Clev D at home vs Cincy (Dalton looked dolof)
Jets D home vs Mia (no Adams?)

LOL, all looked like great matchups two weeks ago.  But with my note, each matchup doesn't look as good.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 1 x 0
No Adams really hurts fantasy value

I might go with Philly
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
I picked up Jets D 2 weeks ago for Cincy and Fins back to back.....things changed and I cut bait with them...I had Minn (which I picked up just in case last Sunday right before 1pm kick off and waivers..... I try to do that with Defenses....if I feel like I have room to stash a D....I am always looking for the next week before waivers kicks in that Sunday
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
I picked up all the D's, because of their easy schedule. Philly had Miami last week, NYG this week, Redskins next week. So as easy as it gets. Unfortunately they got torched by Fitzmagic last weekend.

In this league, you only get one pickup per week. Since Jets and Cincy D have tougher matchups after this weekend... I'll cut one of them. Definitely starting Philly in week 15 (if I advance) over the Skins.

I agree with Philly maybe being the best pick, but I'm still pissed they gave up 37 points to a tanking team. And I could totally see Eli having a dolof game.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Ive got the same question.  Im leaning towards Philly.  THough I am also thinking about the Dolphins
 x 0 x 0
I would take Philly.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Devonte Parker is going to have a field day against the jets...no sacks and 20 points giving up..i wouldnt touch the jets defense.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
There's just no right answer.

I tend to lean Philly. It's a must win for them. But you could totally see Eli coming back and having a really good game for old time's sake.

If not for Dalton looking good, Browns might be the easy choice, and even easier if they still had Garrett.

My next thought is what team is most likely to get the most sacks? Assuming you get points for sacks like we do in our league. I would have assumed it's Philly, but Browns are 1 sack ahead of them, though I'd assume less since Garrett has been gone. Both are way ahead of the Jets obviously.

It's quite funny, b/ in terms of pts/game allowed, the Browns, Jets and Eagles are back to back to back. So negligible difference there.

I think the Eagles are the team more likely to act like a competent team, they'd be the choice. But again, you can't make a right choice, it's just going to be about luck in the end.

If you look at ESPN's fantasy rankings, they have Browns D as the 4th best team this week, Eagles 5th and Jets 11th.

Is Houston available? They could also be of consideration, though also not a clear choice.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
I am going philly in one league and Houston in another.
I am always trying to look ahead for D match ups and stash them as well.
Thought philly and Carolina were going to be great last week and both killed me.
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 02:35 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  In a league, I have three defenses.  All blah D's at best, but great matchups.  Who do I start?

LOL, all looked like great matchups two weeks ago.  But with my note, each matchup doesn't look as good.
I Love that the Giants are starting Eli. I expect him to have a good game and for the team to be energized. You're in a tough spot. I don't really like any of the matchups.
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
Giants offense gives up the third most fantasy points

Last time they played Giants they had 6 sacks on D Jones......Eli is the least mobile qb in league and I am leaning more towards he will be rusty the old guy

Miami gives up the second most, but a lot of that was the first 4 weeks before their bye

No Adams and last time Jets played them with Adams they scored 6 total fantasy points
 x 0 x 0
Cleveland!
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
Thanks for all the replies, ladies!
 x 1 x 0
Fuck you you Yes man libtard snowflake white dick redneck Repubtard
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 04:09 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 02:35 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  In a league, I have three defenses.  All blah D's at best, but great matchups.  Who do I start?

I Love that the Giants are starting Eli. I expect him to have a good game and for the team to be energized. You're in a tough spot. I don't really like any of the matchups.

I Love that the Giants are starting Eli.

What do you mean by this?
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Cause of the importance with NFC East division on the line I would think Eagles has more to play this weekend vs the other two teams. Take the Eagles D.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0

Jets is the one to play. But you can’t. They’ll fuck you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
If you are a Bell owner pick up Powell have a feeling Bell might miss this game...in fact if I was a Bell owner I would be rooting he does because if Bell plays he will not be 100% and split work load if he is out Powell is in line for a tasty match up and heavy full work load for most part.
 x 0 x 0
If you have Powell on your roster my guess is your season is already over.  Why would you have him?  Am I wrong?
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Hence I said go pick up Powell if you are a Bell owner who has him plugged in it's a no brainer....would not be shocked if Bell is scratched

and you need insurance incase he is scratched