FIRE MOTHERFUCKING EVERYONE!!
 x 1 x 0
based on Jets1044 post of the Peter King report that we don't like Allen

If we take Bosa/Allen DELETE THIS THREAD.  If we don't, sticky the shit out of this shit!!
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Thinking about it some more, not sure I will be able to get over not drafting an edge rusher in the first round of this draft.

Because the worst part is you can never get that back, we can never re-do it and be able to pair that guy with Darnold for the next decade plus.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
I can see it now, Allen will fall to the Giants of all teams at #6 and become an immediate monster. Also what is there not to like about Allen on the surface, he’s explosive, supports the run well, good in coverage, high character. What am I missing?
 x 0 x 0
(04-22-2019, 06:10 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Thinking about it some more, not sure I will be able to get over not drafting an edge rusher in the first round of this draft.

Because the worst part is you can never get that back, we can never re-do it and be able to pair that guy with Darnold for the next decade plus.

Will we finally be rid of you on this board if you cant get over it and leave the team as a fan?????

DRAFT A CB MAC!
 x 0 x 0
(04-22-2019, 09:12 AM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(04-22-2019, 06:10 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Thinking about it some more, not sure I will be able to get over not drafting an edge rusher in the first round of this draft.

Will we finally be rid of you on this board if you cant get over it and leave the team as a fan?????

DRAFT A CB MAC!

No, I’ll just actively root against the Jets and be 100 times more annoying than I already am.

Kind of like that thick cheesy discharge that Kappa gave you, you can’t get rid of me.

x 2 x 0
(04-22-2019, 09:51 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(04-22-2019, 09:12 AM)mrf16 Wrote:  Will we finally be rid of you on this board if you cant get over it and leave the team as a fan?????

DRAFT A CB MAC!

No, I’ll just actively root against the Jets and be 100 times more annoying than I already am.

Kind of like that thick cheesy discharge that Kappa gave you, you can’t get rid of me.

I don't see how that's possible.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
I've been so optimistic for months... thinking it will be Allen or Bosa. Like convinced of it.

Now I'm like 50/50 (assuming no trade down). 50% chance it's Allen or Bosa. 50% chance it's Williams or Cousin Oliver. (or some other surprise)

By the way, if you love Cousin Oliver, then you trade down. Especially if the Giants come calling for a QB. You still get Cousin Oliver at #6? (or even Allen could fall, if the Giants and Raiders want QB's) Obviously I don't want that to happen (trade down and get Cousin Oliver), but if Cousin Oliver is a Jet, it better not be at #3.

I do enjoy saying "Cousin Oliver"... that's the only positive I can think of if we get him.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 1 x 0
(04-22-2019, 11:40 AM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(04-22-2019, 09:51 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  No, I’ll just actively root against the Jets and be 100 times more annoying than I already am.

I don't see how that's possible.

Could you imagine?

Welcome to Hell!!!
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(04-22-2019, 12:07 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I've been so optimistic for months... thinking it will be Allen or Bosa. Like convinced of it.

Now I'm like 50/50 (assuming no trade down). 50% chance it's Allen or Bosa. 50% chance it's Williams or Cousin Oliver. (or some other surprise)

By the way, if you love Cousin Oliver, then you trade down. Especially if the Giants come calling for a QB. You still get Cousin Oliver at #6? (or even Allen could fall, if the Giants and Raiders want QB's) Obviously I don't want that to happen (trade down and get Cousin Oliver), but if Cousin Oliver is a Jet, it better not be at #3.

I do enjoy saying "Cousin Oliver"... that's the only positive I can think of if we get him.

The (not so) funny thing is that late last night for some reason I thought “Holy shit.....it’s going to be the Warren Sapp thing all over again”. Bosa will be there at 3 and we will be screaming “WE WANT BOSA....WE WANT BOSA” and they’ll draft the equivalent of Kyle Brady (ie: someone who ends up being shitty and shouldn’t have been picked where they were taken)

This has the feel of another New York Jets Draft Disaster written all over it. Hopefully, by Thursday — the morons at Florham Park figure it out.
 x 0 x 0
Seriously, this shit is not even funny...this pick is SOOOOOO important with Darnold locked in.

Mac getting cute with this shitty draft history makes me want to throw up.
 x 0 x 0
(04-22-2019, 12:48 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(04-22-2019, 12:07 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I've been so optimistic for months... thinking it will be Allen or Bosa.  Like convinced of it.

Now I'm like 50/50 (assuming no trade down).  50% chance it's Allen or Bosa.  50% chance it's Williams or Cousin Oliver.  (or some other surprise)

By the way, if you love Cousin Oliver, then you trade down.  Especially if the Giants come calling for a QB.  You still get Cousin Oliver at #6?  (or even Allen could fall, if the Giants and Raiders want QB's)  Obviously I don't want that to happen (trade down and get Cousin Oliver), but if Cousin Oliver is a Jet, it better not be at #3.

The (not so) funny thing is that late last night for some reason I thought “Holy shit.....it’s going to be the Warren Sapp thing all over again”. Bosa will be there at 3 and we will be screaming “WE WANT BOSA....WE WANT BOSA” and they’ll draft the equivalent of Kyle Brady (ie: someone who ends up being shitty and shouldn’t have been picked where they were taken)

This has the feel of another New York Jets Draft Disaster written all over it. Hopefully, by Thursday — the morons at Florham Park figure it out.

The best part is, no one will blame Mac if Bosa or Allen bust...we all want one of them and they are considered safe.

But if he misses on this pick then his career as a GM could be over.
 x 0 x 0
(04-22-2019, 01:05 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  
(04-22-2019, 12:48 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  The (not so) funny thing is that late last night for some reason I thought “Holy shit.....it’s going to be the Warren Sapp thing all over again”. Bosa will be there at 3 and we will be screaming “WE WANT BOSA....WE WANT BOSA” and they’ll draft the equivalent of Kyle Brady (ie: someone who ends up being shitty and shouldn’t have been picked where they were taken)

The best part is, no one will blame Mac if Bosa or Allen bust...we all want one of them and they are considered safe.

But if he misses on this pick then his career as a GM could be over.

Yep. Nobody would ever hire him again as a GM. It’s very simple: either one of those two names needs to be on that card when it goes to Goodell.
 x 0 x 0
Would anyone be on board if seattle offered frank clark to swap 1st rounders..they are picking 21st

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(04-22-2019, 03:05 PM)BDA73 Wrote:  Would anyone be on board if seattle offered frank clark to swap 1st rounders..they are picking 21st

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't blame Seattle for asking for that... but no way would I do that.

If I'm the Jets, I'm definitely interested in him... but I'm figuring out a way where the #3 pick overall isn't involved.

Getting Clark and picking Allen/Bosa... would make Sheets dick curl.  I realize that's not happening, though.  We'll end with no Clark and drafting Cousin Oliver at #3.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
When I saw the measurements of Q. Williams, I immediately thought of Dewayne Roberston. As it turns out though, Dewayne was only 6'1".
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
Word is that Raiders are super high on Oliver as well. Hopefully this is all a smoke screen to get someone to trade up to 3.

https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1120377690597593088
 x 0 x 0
(04-22-2019, 04:07 PM)Businesstache Wrote:  Word is that Raiders are super high on Oliver as well. Hopefully this is all a smoke screen to get someone to trade up to 3.

I did hear someone this weekend (on NFL Network, maybe) say, "in an ideal world for the Jets, they trade down one spot to Oakland.  Because Oakland probably isn't taking who the Jets want anyway."  So the Jets can an extra pick and still get whoever they want.  They seemed to think it was a QB, although taking Cousin Oliver would be cool too!
 x 0 x 0
I understand why Gruden would want Oliver. Because, IMO, Oliver is a football player.
 x 1 x 0
(04-22-2019, 04:15 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(04-22-2019, 04:07 PM)Businesstache Wrote:  Word is that Raiders are super high on Oliver as well. Hopefully this is all a smoke screen to get someone to trade up to 3.

I did hear someone this weekend (on NFL Network, maybe) say, "in an ideal world for the Jets, they trade down one spot to Oakland.  Because Oakland probably isn't taking who the Jets want anyway."  So the Jets can an extra pick and still get whoever they want.  They seemed to think it was a QB, although taking Cousin Oliver would be cool too!

The Bears traded up one spot a couple years back to land Tribusky. I think it cost a 3rd, 4th, and a future 3rd. 
 x 0 x 0
It's a simple game plan for the first round.

Step 1: Have 3 names that you will pick at #3. Obviously Bosa and Allen are the top 2 choices, but have a 3rd option just incase something crazy happens. For example, Bosa and Allen go 1 and 2.

Step 2: If something crazy does happen then get on the horn and try to trade down while the clock is ticking. If it doesn't look like you'll be able to trade out of 3rd for something good then draft your 3rd option.

Mac if you are reading this, you're welcome!
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019