FF 2019
 x 0 x 0
Alright, in an effort to get some chatter started on this board, I will pose this question:

Dynasty league, PPR, I get to keep 3 players each year.  Out of these top 4, what says Fieldchatter:

Alvin Kamara
Devonta Freeman
Zach Ertz
Aaron Rodgers  

Rank lists say the top three.  But for me, it comes down to Freeman or Ertz, and since I value RB's more than TE's, I'm leaning towards Freeman.  

While I know it is not good strategy to keep QB's, I traded for Rodgers 4 years ago and I won two titles with him in 16 and 17.  Lost in the semi's in 15 and opening round of playoffs last year.  Prior to him, I seemed to always miss the playoffs.  QB's in our league get 6 points even for throwing TD's in our set up so they hold a little more value than most commonly created leagues.  

What says the board?  Or you can call me a faggot and post your own fantasy dilemmas.  
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
freeman
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
Unless I am missing something with the rules, there is no WAY I would keep Freeman over Kamara

x 0 x 0
(07-16-2019, 04:04 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  Unless I am missing something with the rules, there is no WAY I would keep Freeman over Kamara

Yes you are missing something.  I get to keep 3 players.  Those are my top 4 players.  Which 3 would you keep?  Which one would you drop?

x 0 x 0
Also, 2 responses in 1 hours, damn those bagels in NYC must be good.

x 0 x 0
Kamara
Ertz
Rodgers

No brainer

You playing in our league again this year?
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 1 x 0
(07-16-2019, 04:23 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Kamara
Ertz
Rodgers

No brainer

You playing in our league again this year?

If you all need me to, I am glad to manage a team.  I understand if you all find a Dolphin poster that you want to invite, I am cool with that too.  

x 0 x 0
For me, I would choose Ertz - TEs are so top heavy that scrapping the bottom of the barrel for TEs is annoying for such a borderline useless position...
STOP BLOWING MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! - Sheets316
 x 0 x 0
Choose/keep:

-Quincy Enunwa
-Herndon
-Elijah McGuire
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Choose/keep:

- my mom
- my source
- Big Fat Drunken Will
- Da’Ron
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Ertz goes.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(07-16-2019, 06:35 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Choose/keep:

- my mom
- my source
- Big Fat Drunken Will
- Da’Ron

I'm guessing sheets' source created this list?!?  If so, guaranteed last place in FFL this season.

So there's 3 big fat disgusting drunks on the list too?  Sheets' mom, sheet's source (which is sheets' mom) and Will. Da'Ron is a lean mean wide receiver machine.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
I’m feeling somewhat swayed with all the positive talk of Ertz.

Freeman is tough because he has many miles, and was injured most of last year, but I see a bounce back for next year. After that who knows. My hope would be if I keep Freeman, I’ll find his replacement in this draft with a possible rookie.

If I keep Ertz, then I almost assuredly have to go RB in the first round to round out my two starters. You figure 12 teams at 3 keepers each, that is typically the top 36-40 players already gone.

Good talk everyone.

x 0 x 0
(07-16-2019, 04:15 PM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  
(07-16-2019, 04:04 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  Unless I am missing something with the rules, there is no WAY I would keep Freeman over Kamara

Yes you are missing something.  I get to keep 3 players.  Those are my top 4 players.  Which 3 would you keep?  Which one would you drop?

Oh, Ok!

I would drop Freeman. I think Ito takes the reigns in Atlanta. I do like Freeman, but keeping Kamara, Ertz and Rodgers makes me think you can have a good core.