Etrius and Jez
 x 0 x 0
[Image: Demi-Leigh-Nel-Peters-COSMO-Cover.jpg]

See this beautiful woman, do you know who she is?  Tim Tebows fiancee!  So fuck you both on your bogus opinions of his sexuality.  Like I have said a million times, you just can't trust the media.  They are a bunch of fucking liars and go out of their way to post bull shit that fit their agenda.  What a beautiful woman huh?  Miss Universe by the way!
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
My bogus opinion?

Dude

I could give a fuck about Tim Tebow
I do not care about any man's sexuality

The only knock I have ever had against Tebow was bringing Jesus onto the football field.

Tebow has avoided crime and being a criminal... He is a leader on and off the field... He works hard... I can respect all of that.

I just have no time for the religious bullshit.

On the field Tim Tebow threw like a 12 year old with a broken arm

Yeah that girl is sexy... Good for him.... I am at the point in my life that when someone finds success professionally or in love I will give them a high five...

I think maybe you have mixed me up with someone else or got your wires crossed man.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 05:46 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  My bogus opinion?

Dude

I could give a fuck about Tim Tebow
I do not care about any man's sexuality

The only knock I have ever had against Tebow was bringing Jesus onto the football field.

Tebow has avoided crime and being a criminal... He is a leader on and off the field... He works hard... I can respect all of that.

I just have no time for the religious bullshit.

On the field Tim Tebow threw like a 12 year old with a broken arm

Yeah that girl is sexy... Good for him.... I am at the point in my life that when someone finds success professionally or in love I will give them a high five...  

I think maybe you have mixed me up with someone else or got your wires crossed man.

Most of us rational people ALWAYS are happy when someone finds success.

So why exactly it has to be "at the point in my life" ... so you hated people who succeed before?  Why wouldn't that surprise anyone.
 x 0 x 0
Did you just assume her gender?
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
Apollo

I was young once.. working for AT&T where they put against one another in competition for jobs, promotions etc... It was a very stressful environment. I earned a couple promotions and I was in charge of a couple dozen people... I did not enjoy it... I quit that job and went to work for myself.

In that kind of environment the focus of everyone was to be better than the person beside you... Or you would get passed over.

I went to work for myself so the only person that I was competing with was me.

I was not always self employed... I did not always have this financial freedom.
 x 0 x 0
Etrius you think Tebow was over the top with his religious beliefs on the football field? Seriously?
 x 0 x 0
BHM

I think the Tebowing... was more of an issue that players sitting out the anthem... I care more about social causes and injustice than organized religion any fucking day.
 x 0 x 0
So Tebow kneeling to say a prayer offended you? Seriously?
 x 0 x 0
Id drink her bath water
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
No gay man has ever married a beautiful woman before in the history of mankind.
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

x 0 x 0
BHM

Fuck religion

Not sure I can be any clearer than that.
 x 0 x 0
Etrius if you hate religion that's fine. Why do you hate others who don't? That's pretty un-American of you.
 x 0 x 0
I do not hate Tim Tebow

Whenever he starts talking about Jesus my attitude is: "Fuck you"

Reporters never ask players about Jesus or whatever... They ask questions about the game... And then players like fucking idiots change the subject to Religion...

The thing that really gets me is that when they win and make the big play the first thing they do is thank Jesus...

But if they lose or drop the game winning pass they never go on camera or step up to the mike and say.... It was all going great until that fucking asshole Jesus Christ Screwed me over... Fuck that clown....

LMAO

All mindless hypocrites
 x 0 x 0
BHM

Do you mean American as in Born on the Continent of America... Because if that is what you mean... Yeah I am American...

I was born in Canada... So if you meant Born in the USA... That does not apply to me.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:33 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Apollo

I was young once.. working for AT&T  where they  put against one another in competition for jobs, promotions etc... It was a very stressful environment.  I earned a couple promotions and I was in charge of a couple dozen people... I did not enjoy it... I quit that job and went to work for myself.

In that kind of environment the focus of everyone was to be better than the person beside you... Or you would get passed over.

I went to work for myself so the only person that I was competing with was me.  

I was not always self employed... I did not always have this financial freedom.

my god .. the HORROR!!!!   
 x 0 x 0
Apollo

Not sure if you know this... But it is possible to work around others where people like what they do...They want to help other people... They do not feel like they are in competition with one another all the time.

When I was working for AT&T they made everything a competition... Want a certain break time only if your numbers are better than someone elses... Go take a piss... Well if you did when you got back the phone was ringing someone wanted to know why you were not at your desk... And at the end of the month they went over how many times you went to take a piss and how long it took.

The pay was very low to start...1800 people working in one building and everyone was fighting for a handful of promotions... It created an atmosphere where people tried to make life harder for others to improve their chances for advancement.... LOL

Once I got promoted and off the phones and I was responsible for a team of my own... Then people resented you for getting promoted... They became even more unpleasant to work with...

I quickly learned there are plenty of ways to make money... I did not need that fucking job.
 x 0 x 0
I like Tebow and have always been a fan.  He's a winner and a great man, and has done nothing to make people feel otherwise.  The people that don't like him, in every case have serious mental issues.  Amnesia being the most recent addition.

As far as Etrius and his anti-religion diatribe.  Remember, he's all for inclusion.  He wants to include everyone with the exception of Christians and all those who voted for Trump.  LOL  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Pitbull

My use for all religion is all the same... If I was in India and some guy came up to me and started preaching about Shiva I would tell him to get that shit away from me.

You choose to see it as a slight against christianity ...It is not... I just think one of the greatest problems in the world is organized religion... As in all of them... Christianity included.

I think you should pray your fucking guts out if that makes you happy... But stay the fuck away from the statehouse and the school with your religion.
 x 0 x 0
(01-14-2019, 12:35 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Pitbull

My use for all religion is all the same... If I was in India and some guy came up to me and started preaching about Shiva I would tell him to get that shit away from me.

You choose to see it as a slight against christianity ...It is not... I just think one of the greatest problems in the world is organized religion... As in all of them... Christianity included.

I think you should pray your fucking guts out if that makes you happy... But stay the fuck away from the statehouse and the school with your religion.

I think the greatest problem we face are dealing with people who have deep hate for the majority of the population in the country they live in.  And the fact that you relocated here makes it even more troubling.  

I pray that you are not stupid enough to voice your opinions in public and am very glad you can hide behind your computer to expouse your hate.  

You're a horrible human being!  And everyone agrees with it!  LOL

x 1 x 0
We're such a happy loving family on here lol
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.