Epstien Dead!!!!
 x 0 x 0
Who sings it.

I first Diatribe from a baseball writer named Scribbly Tate... way back in 95... I wrote a few baseball articles and sent them to him... They were lengthy... He replied: " That was quite the diatribe."

LMAO
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Now they are saying one of the people watching his cell...was not even a CO? Not sure if they are admitting foul play or are going to blame the jail for this.
 x 1 x 0
(08-13-2019, 09:45 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Now they are saying one of the people watching his cell...was not even a CO? Not sure if they are admitting foul play or are going to blame the jail for this.

LMFAO when I heard that I was like you can't make this shit up.........

Straight up validating 100% he was executed 
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 10:27 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 09:45 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Now they are saying one of the people watching his cell...was not even a CO? Not sure if they are admitting foul play or are going to blame the jail for this.

LMFAO when I heard that I was like you can't make this shit up.........

They are finally raiding his homes.  You would have thought that that would have been done the day of his arrest?  Every other criminal has their house raided minutes after their arrest, but not Epstein.  They raided Roger Stones house as they arrested him, and what did he do that was so terrible?  No one really knows.

Until we rid ourselves of the stank left behind from the Clintons and Obamas, these things will continue.  We may never recover.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Pit

Or...

They did not raid the houses to give trump and his cronies time to go in and clean up the damning evidence.
 x 1 x 0
(08-13-2019, 10:43 AM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 10:27 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  LMFAO when I heard that I was like you can't make this shit up.........

They are finally raiding his homes.  You would have thought that that would have been done the day of his arrest?  Every other criminal has their house raided minutes after their arrest, but not Epstein.  They raided Roger Stones house as they arrested him, and what did he do that was so terrible?  No one really knows.

Until we rid ourselves of the stank left behind from the Clintons and Obamas, these things will continue.  We may never recover.

They're is more evidence that Trump had ties with him than Obama lol but you and the other guy does what you mock E for doing....Clinton 100% on point pointing at him

And definitely a valid point about what took so long to raid house but the flip side to that is who is in power now ?? I could have swore Trump is currently sitting in big chair.

With that said as AWTY this just stinks all around....this might be the rare time where the clowns regardless of what side they are on working together to get rid of that mess...
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 10:47 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Pit

Or...

They did not raid the houses to give trump and his cronies time to go in and clean up the damning evidence.

So they give the Clintons time to go in and clean up their mess.  Roger Stone is hardly a threat to anyone, while Epstein is the opposite.  Liberals can lie to the FBI and obstruct justice, but you go to jail if you are a Republican.  

This is what the smarter Americans see and a big reason why there is little trust in Government.  

All because that cunt lost the election.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 11:04 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 10:43 AM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  They are finally raiding his homes.  You would have thought that that would have been done the day of his arrest?  Every other criminal has their house raided minutes after their arrest, but not Epstein.  They raided Roger Stones house as they arrested him, and what did he do that was so terrible?  No one really knows.

They're is more evidence that Trump had ties with him than Obama lol but you and the other guy does what you mock E for doing....Clinton 100% on point pointing at him

And definitely a valid point about what took so long to raid house but the flip side to that is who is in power now ?? I could have swore Trump is currently sitting in big chair.

With that said as AWTY this just stinks all around....this might be the rare time where the clowns regardless of what side they are on working together to get rid of that mess...

The Left owns the FBI and the press and everything else.  If you are not aware of this you do not follow the news.  As far as Trump's ties to Epstein they have been all over the press.  The problem is there is no evidence.  He was never on the Island and also kicked Epstein out from Mar a Lago.  Clinton on the other hand went there 26 times and a girl has already said she had sex with him.  A big difference unless you want to protect the Clintons.  Which people seem to do subconsciously these days.

Based on his history and the facts, anyone exonerating Bill Clinton and condemning Trump really needs their fucking head examined.

x 1 x 0
(08-13-2019, 11:20 AM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 11:04 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  They're is more evidence that Trump had ties with him than Obama lol but you and the other guy does what you mock E for doing....Clinton 100% on point pointing at him

The Left owns the FBI and the press and everything else.  If you are not aware of this you do not follow the news.  As far as Trump's ties to Epstein they have been all over the press.  The problem is there is no evidence.  He was never on the Island and also kicked Epstein out from Mar a Lago.  Clinton on the other hand went there 26 times and a girl has already said she had sex with him.  A big difference unless you want to protect the Clintons.  Which people seem to do subconsciously these days.

Based on his history and the facts, anyone exonerating Bill Clinton and condemning Trump really needs their fucking head examined.

I agreed with you about Clinton

I am saying Trump is way more associated with him than Obama (who you mentioned)

Who is Exonerating Clinton?

I see Trump being exonerated nobody Clinton????????????

I think most would agree the opitc looks way more from what we all see that Clinton was closer to Epstien....I really dont see anybody denying that I will admit I don't really know if E is doing that because most times I just scroll right by his post anything trump related..........but at the same times a few you guys want to point here and there and god forbod your Trump has any association to anything you dismiss it lol that is what AWTY means when he says it is comical on here the double standard considering the whining lol
 x 0 x 0
They both did large real estate ventures and they were both billionaires and they both lived in NY.  That's why they know each other.  My mention of Obama was not in the case, but how he has decimated the legal system in this country.  DOJ, FBI etc.  does any Republican actually trust them?  Very few.  No one is dismissing that they knew each other.  What we are dismissing is that Trump broke the law and had sex with an underage girl.  If he did or if there were any evidence to that, what would that be worth?  You could call up Tom Steyer and he would write you a check for a billion dollars and everybody fucking knows it.  The courts, DOJ and FBI Hollywood and everyone else would cut their balls off to get criminal charges on Trump!

Clinton on the other hand is protected like Fort Knox.  He went there 26 times and dodges his own security detail for days.  A girl has said that she had sex with him.  No charges.

x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 11:32 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 11:20 AM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  The Left owns the FBI and the press and everything else.  If you are not aware of this you do not follow the news.  As far as Trump's ties to Epstein they have been all over the press.  The problem is there is no evidence.  He was never on the Island and also kicked Epstein out from Mar a Lago.  Clinton on the other hand went there 26 times and a girl has already said she had sex with him.  A big difference unless you want to protect the Clintons.  Which people seem to do subconsciously these days.

I agreed with you about Clinton

I am saying Trump is way more associated with him than Obama (who you mentioned)

I think most would agree the opitc looks way more from what we all see that Clinton was closer to Epstien....I really dont see anybody denying that I will admit I don't really know if E is doing that because most times I just scroll right by his post anything trump related..........but at the same times a few you guys want to point here and there and god forbod your Trump has any association to anything you dismiss it lol that is what AWTY means when he says it is comical on here the double standard considering the whining lol

TH - after his latest arrest - guess who felt the need to send out a press release saying "i really didn't know him that well."  There was only 1 guy who did that - Bill Clinton.  Everyone knows that Epstien is connected deeply with Bill.   MSM/Etrius can't handle it .. so now it is "well Trump knew him too" lol.  But Trump didn't take 20 some trips in his private planes and get to his private island.   Bill was also good buddy of #1 Bill Cosby  #2. anthony weiner.    
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 11:59 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 11:32 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  I agreed with you about Clinton

TH - after his latest arrest - guess who felt the need to send out a press release saying "i really didn't know him that well."  There was only 1 guy who did that - Bill Clinton.  Everyone knows that Epstien is connected deeply with Bill.   MSM/Etrius can't handle it .. so now it is "well Trump knew him too" lol.  But Trump didn't take 20 some trips in his private planes and get to his private island.   Bill was also good buddy of #1 Bill Cosby  #2. anthony weiner.    

Hanks and AWTY crack me up as they try and act as if they are true independents but everything they post favors the Left.  It's tough for them because 95% of all news is controlled by the Clintons and the Obamas and they also spend a lot of time and money trying to hurt Fox, which is really the only station that is slightly partial.  

So you can't blame them because it is a societal problem.  How can we as a country expect to survive when we can't trust the news, the courts or the department of justice or the FBI?

x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 12:16 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 11:59 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  TH - after his latest arrest - guess who felt the need to send out a press release saying "i really didn't know him that well."  There was only 1 guy who did that - Bill Clinton.  Everyone knows that Epstien is connected deeply with Bill.   MSM/Etrius can't handle it .. so now it is "well Trump knew him too" lol.  But Trump didn't take 20 some trips in his private planes and get to his private island.   Bill was also good buddy of #1 Bill Cosby  #2. anthony weiner.    

Hanks and AWTY crack me up as they try and act as if they are true independents but everything they post favors the Left.  It's tough for them because 95% of all news is controlled by the Clintons and the Obamas and they also spend a lot of time and money trying to hurt Fox, which is really the only station that is slightly partial.  

So you can't blame them because it is a societal problem.  How can we as a country expect to survive when we can't trust the news, the courts or the department of justice or the FBI?

You're funny bro lol

You get so bent if somebody doesn't think just like you sometimes and do what you mock others for

When I sit here and destroy E or bash the left you say good things, but if I am not on a topic 100% with you I am a liberal....do you understand how egotistic that sounds???????

I def and have said plenty times on her when it comes to actually policies(socially) I sway left, but I would never consider myself that

You really are in such denial of your own contradictions it is pretty comical

You have stated on here a few times on topics I tend to say you are right and see your point or agree that you believe I am this but god forbid I don't follow your company line you do what you accuse others of and insist I am 95% the other way

Just like you try to act like you have no bias to anything but you do lol....at least own it In your world Trump is perfect and nothing he could ever do could be wrong.....now you will follow this and try and come up with some examples that you don't

Nothing in my post in this thread was close to a bias one way and you come at me? lol 

I clearly said Clinton def has more ties that are known then Trump
I also said Trump clearly has more ties than Obama does (you can prove that wrong if you like or just do what you did and whine I am brainwashed because i don't listen to you lol or I am this way)

You then whine when people stop posting on here and it is just you an Apollo going back and fourth holding hands agreeing on everything.....make up your mind bro

I do think it is funny how you guys are actually very similar to E on how you approach things with Bias....That is why it is entertaining on here so I applaud you for my laughs for the days on here
 x 0 x 0
Are you taking Fetz's role as psycho analyst.  Do you disagree that the news is controlled and is 95% leftist?

Other than that, what did I say that hit a nerve?  I am curious?

Is calling you a Lefty hurtful?   

I said 95% of your posts favor the Left, so you bring up the other 5% as what?  Is that your defense?

I read your posts and come to logical conclusions, you try and get my my goat by posting bullshit and it doesn't bother me.

I'm not that sensitive, and am just trying to make a point which I did in the last post.

We may never recover from the Obama and Clinton episodes because people like you, are influenced by the media and rightfully so.  I am also, we all are, and thats a problem based on the news I watch.  Its all a bunch of bullshit

x 0 x 0
LMAO

95% OF THE NEWS IS CONTROLLED BY THE LEFT.

LMAO
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 01:31 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  LMAO

LMAO

That's why many of you are so jaded.  Here's how Obama did it.  https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/09/rick-stengel-least-24-journalist-go-work-obama-administration/310928/

There were many more.  Many of the things Obama did to hurt this country are brilliant, and with him being such a dumb ass is why so many people see a deeper conspiracy.

x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 01:29 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Who sings it.

I first Diatribe from a baseball writer named Scribbly Tate... way back in 95... I wrote a few baseball articles and sent them to him... They were lengthy... He replied: " That was quite the diatribe."

LMAO

Lol funny story
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0

LMAO

You disagree??? Really???

The majority is owned by liberal Jews, that’s a fact....do the research
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
Funny meme I read yesterday:

UPDATE: While the medical examiner was on lunch break today, Epstein cremated himself
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 09:02 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  

LMAO

You disagree??? Really???

The majority is owned by liberal Jews, that’s a fact....do the research

Lmao
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"