Epstien Dead!!!!
 x 0 x 0
(08-10-2019, 08:34 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 07:31 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  If they molested children than YES! 

Anyone who defiles a child is a disgusting piece of shit and should die.

Stop dont try to act like that's what he meant with those 2 and I'm defending child molesters...he accused them of being traitors 

I get the Obama hate by some of you righties but good lord with the offing talk

When whacky left says anything insane about Trump they get in arms because he is the president (the right)  but they do the same thing

Offing Obama (and he clearly just added W to protect his image on here of supposedly being anti right too) lol

And Tay is one of my favorite posters on these boards but I will still call it as I see it

So bow Obama has been rumored like Clinton with ties to Epstein? 

I defense of Tay, we have had a myriad of people talk about murdering Trump.  They have written songs, acted out skits, politicians have said it ... should I continue?

So dignity and class towards politicians has been changed by the left.  

So in 2019, based on that, I dont have a problem with what Tay said.

Fuck Obama, hes a piece of shit.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(08-10-2019, 07:26 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Dude are you really talking about offing Obama and W.

some of you guys are out there sometimes lol

Read again and comprehend, i didn’t say anything about me offing anyone.....read the post again bro
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
(08-10-2019, 08:34 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  

Stop dont try to act like that's what he meant with those 2 and I'm defending child molesters...he accused them of being traitors 

When whacky left says anything insane about Trump they get in arms because he is the president (the right)  but they do the same thing

Offing Obama (and he clearly just added W to protect his image on here of supposedly being anti right too) lol

And Tay is one of my favorite posters on these boards but I will still call it as I see it

Lol smh, I’m not part of “the right” bud.....never have been, never will be.

You need to read more bro and what I said was mostly ramble, rather they get “offed” or not makes no difference to me, if they did my life wouldn’t change so.....

x 1 x 0
(08-10-2019, 08:34 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  

Stop what?

Anyone who sexually abuses children not only deserves to die, but needs to die ASAP.

This isn't a right vs left thing. It's ANYONE.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 1 x 0
(08-10-2019, 11:55 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  Stop what?

Anyone who sexually abuses children not only deserves to die, but needs to die ASAP.

This isn't a right vs left thing. It's ANYONE.

How about those who oppose putting to death those who rape children? In 2008 SCOTUS voted 5-4 that child rape was not punishable by the death penalty. Can we string up the two progressive judges that voted against it and are still on the court?

It actually is very much a right V left thing in the aspect that the right does not believe you can rehabilitate those people and they should put down where the left believes you can "fix" them and release them back into society. I will freely admit that I am on the far end of the spectrum when it comes to criminal punishment. I believe the death penalty is the correct sentence the majority of the time.

Most crimes should easily fit into one of two punishments. The death penalty for rape, murder and most violent crimes and that includes killing someone while driving drunk or some other "manslaughter" crime. The other depends on the State, but includes job training for a certain amount of time INSIDE a prison then a work release. Typically between the training and getting the employer to vouch for them being reliable, etc I tend to envision it as a 3-5 year sentence. Granted a the end of that is more house arrest type with an ankle bracelet and a parole officer checking up on you. Some criminals would love to learn a skill and be given a chance to actually become a contributing member of society.

A guy that stole some groceries didn't commit a violent crime, generally speaking, and giving them a chance to learn a skill and get into a trade where they could make a decent living would, theoretically, improve not just their situation but keep them from being a repeat offender and lessen the court load and improve society as a whole. The problem is we have made prison about just keeping the people in line and not worrying about how to try to fix where the school systems and other government programs failed them in the first place.
 x 0 x 0
I agree that politically it's a right vs left thing.

I meant that there are people who lean right and vote conservative who molest children too. It may not be a lot or even more than people who lean left, but they are still out there.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
Kizz

When it comes to repeat sexual offenders there is no debate... There has never been any treatment that has been even a little bit effective. We know those repeat offenders will never stop raping and or molesting.

So I am not even sure why there is anything to debate. For those people there should only be two-sentence options... Life in prison with no parole ever, or death.

I mentioned this because you said the left believes that they can be rehabilitated... I am not sure that is even arguable. The only possible reason they voted against it is due to an objection of the death penalty for any crime.

If that is the case then all repeat sexual offenders need to get life in prison automatically.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
And note ... I have no issue killing a rapist or molester ... None. I have stated this before several times... I see them like a dog with rabies.. We shoot those dogs because there is no cure. Should be the same for repeat sexual offenders. We know they will never stop and as of right now today there is no cure.

Shoot them.
 x 0 x 0
(08-10-2019, 11:51 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  How does someone on suicide watch commit suicide ? I don't think anyone believes he really committed suicide . Regardless the investigations should continue and take down anyone rep or dem that was involved. Let the house of cards come tumbling down.
He was taken off two days after he (evidently) beat the shit out of whatever hardened inmate or trained prison guard failed to strangle him to death (as he told it) and according to CNN today there was no surveillance on his cell of any kind the night he decided to show said inmate and prison guard how to kill. This soft, silky handed baby fucking warrior had power in both balls and knew how to use it clearly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 1 x 0
(08-10-2019, 01:33 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 11:36 AM)Runway JET Wrote:  He started to give up names. That's why he's dead.

Also why Chris Cornell & Chester Bennington are dead, they were gonna give up a child molesting ring.....wouldn’t doubt if the Clintons or some top Hollywood fuck head was tied to that too

Shhhhhhh, smh
Yeah the Coreys too, from The Lost Boys. First Feldman was gonna do a full expose including names of baby rapers in Hollywood that abused him and Corey Haim. Then Haim "died" and Feldman's tell all hasn't seen the light of day since.

When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(08-10-2019, 07:24 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 07:13 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  This goes much deeper than the Clintons.

I agree. Who knows how deep, but I'm willing to bet most past presidents not only knew, but we're involved. Heck maybe even Trump.
This is actually traced at least as far back as the original Italian and Jewish mobs, who used sexual blackmail to buy judges, cops, politicians, and to destroy rivals. Later it was picked up by the CIA and Mossad who used them the same way on foreign leaders and other diplomats. This is what was used by the Zionist Federation of Germany to blackmail Woodrow Wilson into entering WWI to back Britain - threatening to expose his affairs with other women with evidence that could only have been obtained if the women had known or if their actions were set up in advance to be recorded somehow.

x 0 x 0
(08-11-2019, 07:17 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 11:51 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  How does someone on suicide watch commit suicide ? I don't think anyone believes he really committed suicide . Regardless the investigations should continue and take down anyone rep or dem that was involved. Let the house of cards come tumbling down.
He was taken off two days after he (evidently) beat the shit out of whatever hardened inmate or trained prison guard failed to strangle him to death (as he told it) and according to CNN today there was no surveillance on his cell of any kind the night he decided to show said inmate and prison guard how to kill. This soft, silky handed baby fucking warrior had power in both balls and knew how to use it clearly.

Well now, if CNN said it then it must be true....I’m also a French model

I also knew beyond a shadow of a doubt before the reports came out there was no cameras on that cell, you kidding me?! Lol

x 0 x 0
(08-11-2019, 07:28 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 01:33 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Also why Chris Cornell & Chester Bennington are dead, they were gonna give up a child molesting ring.....wouldn’t doubt if the Clintons or some top Hollywood fuck head was tied to that too

Shhhhhhh, smh
Yeah the Coreys too, from The Lost Boys. First Feldman was gonna do a full expose including names of baby rapers in Hollywood that abused him and Corey Haim. Then Haim "died" and Feldman's tell all hasn't seen the light of day since.

Bingo

Feldman, regardless of his career now has got some MAJOR balls coming out with that, that was big imo, I’m sure he’s a mark!

He’s spot on tho.....I think if his career was hotter he would probably be dead, the accusers are banking on the public believing he’s just trying to get attention imo

x 0 x 0
(08-11-2019, 06:04 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I mentioned this because you said the left believes that they can be rehabilitated... I am not sure that is even arguable.   The only possible reason they voted against it is due to an objection of the death penalty for any crime.

The case I cited was specifically about child rape and the death penalty. The case started in Louisiana where they wanted to light the bastard up and then when he appealed to SCOTUS they said brutally raping a 9 year old girl was not a crime worthy of the death penalty.

They have basically taken the extreme position that the death penalty can only be implemented if the crime leads to a death. The problem with that is that there is no constitutional precedence for that ruling. If the intent of cruel and unusual punishment would have meant no death penalty then our founding fathers wouldn't have been sitting back watching it being passed around for much lesser crimes then child rape. You used to get hung for stealing cattle so where the leftist judges got their interpretation of the constitution is anyone's guess, but it wasn't from the reading of the document itself, the federalist papers or the other writing of our founding fathers in their believes about government.
 x 0 x 0
(08-11-2019, 08:25 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Feldman, regardless of his career now has got some MAJOR balls coming out with that, that was big imo, I’m sure he’s a mark!

He’s spot on tho.....I think if his career was hotter he would probably be dead, the accusers are banking on the public believing he’s just trying to get attention imo

He dropped it and retreated to the shadows when the threats to his life and the ones he cared about became real. He would have had no problem being with whatever they did to him, but they never just go after you. Find the pressure point and apply pressure until you get what you want. No matter how principled a person might think they are everyone has a weakness that will make them abandon their principles and reason to protect whatever that may be.
 x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 01:21 AM)Kizzfastfists Wrote:  
(08-11-2019, 06:04 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I mentioned this because you said the left believes that they can be rehabilitated... I am not sure that is even arguable.   The only possible reason they voted against it is due to an objection of the death penalty for any crime.

The case I cited was specifically about child rape and the death penalty. The case started in Louisiana where they wanted to light the bastard up and then when he appealed to SCOTUS they said brutally raping a 9 year old girl was not a crime worthy of the death penalty.

They have basically taken the extreme position that the death penalty can only be implemented if the crime leads to a death. The problem with that is that there is no constitutional precedence for that ruling. If the intent of cruel and unusual punishment would have meant no death penalty then our founding fathers wouldn't have been sitting back watching it being passed around for much lesser crimes then child rape. You used to get hung for stealing cattle so where the leftist judges got their interpretation of the constitution is anyone's guess, but it wasn't from the reading of the document itself, the federalist papers or the other writing of our founding fathers in their believes about government.

This is all well and good... thanks for that diatribe.... You specifically mentioned the left and then postulated that they must think that these criminals are ones that can be rehabilitated and thus worth saving.  Paraphrasing, but those are your words not mine.
 x 0 x 0
Did his lady friend go into hiding?
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 02:04 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  
(08-12-2019, 01:21 AM)Kizzfastfists Wrote:  The case I cited was specifically about child rape and the death penalty. The case started in Louisiana where they wanted to light the bastard up and then when he appealed to SCOTUS they said brutally raping a 9 year old girl was not a crime worthy of the death penalty.

This is all well and good... thanks for that diatribe.... You specifically mentioned the left and then postulated that they must think that these criminals are ones that can be rehabilitated and thus worth saving.  Paraphrasing, but those are your words not mine.

“Dinner & Diatribe”....great song! Did you get that from that song title?

x 0 x 0
Tay

I have been using the word diatribe most of my life.
 x 0 x 0
(08-13-2019, 12:34 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Tay

I have been using the word diatribe most of my life.

Lol liar

Good song, check it out