E- Why you ignoring and hiding???
 x 0 x 0
I brought up in your board and it is being talked about on two of the most recent threads
It is the most happening thread on the Jets board all week (another board you post)
And now I will ask you hear and maybe you will finally chime in

This is what is so annoying about you....when you are proven so obvious wrong, you just all of a sudden don't give your 2 cents

So what about that Tiger???????? Do I need to link you to that epic Tiger thread and pull your quotes

Or is this just another of many topics you will side step around?

Earn some respect for once...........
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 11:17 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  I brought up in your board and it is being talked about on two of the most recent threads
It is the most happening thread on the Jets board all week (another board you post)
And now I will ask you hear and maybe you will finally chime in

This is what is so annoying about you....when you are proven so obvious wrong, you just all of a sudden don't give your 2 cents

So what about that Tiger???????? Do I need to link you to that epic Tiger thread and pull your quotes

Or is this just another of many topics you will side step around?

Earn some respect for once...........

Etrius is 100% focused on the fact that William Barr has Russian connections!!!  Him and Rachel Maddow will be talking about it for the next two years!!!
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
TH

Wow, dude you really are obsessed with me.

I did not read your thread and comment on it and two days go by and it bothered you enough to start other threads talking about how I did not read your initial thread?

This is really fucking bizarre man

Please take a step back and relax.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Etrius did not read my thread.... What will I do... I know I will post new threads all over the board asking why he did not read my other thread.

Holy fuck man
 x 0 x 0
Etrius

I don't come here as often as I used to because I've got a lot of shit (personally and professionally) going on. But TH isn't wrong. This seems to be your MO of late. Just calling it like I see it.
 x 3 x 0
(04-17-2019, 12:01 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  TH

Wow, dude you really are obsessed with me....im glad cause im obsessed with you too, I think you're sooo cute, could you grow your hair like Trevor Lawrence so I can comb it?

I did not read your thread and comment on it and two days go by and it bothered you enough to start other threads talking about how I did not read your initial thread? I was with my other lover, he drives a tractor

This is really fucking bizarre man.....im in love with 2 men

Please take a step back and relax, I will choose 1 or the 2........actually lets all get together and play with Kumquats in bed

Fixed
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0

Wow, dude you really are obsessed with me.

I did not read your thread and comment on it and two days go by and it bothered you enough to start other threads talking about how I did not read your initial thread?

This is really fucking bizarre man

Please take a step back and relax.

lol- still refuses to chime in on topic lol

It is so comical going back and reading that thread and I guess that is why he won't lol....I guess E will continue not to get respect for once, but continue to be the biggest side stepper on the board ( I could call you worse ; ) 
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 1 x 0
(04-17-2019, 12:20 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  

Wow, dude you really are obsessed with me....im glad cause im obsessed with you too, I think you're sooo cute, could you grow your hair like Trevor Lawrence so I can comb it?

I did not read your thread and comment on it and two days go by and it bothered you enough to start other threads talking about how I did not read your initial thread? I was with my other lover, he drives a tractor

Please take a step back and relax, I will choose 1 or the 2........actually lets all get together and play with Kumquats in bed

Fixed

hahahah well done! "he drives a tractor" LMFAO!!!
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 1
TH

The thing about opinions is they are like assholes.. We all have one.

Guess how much your opinion means to me?

Call me whatever you like!
 x 0 x 0
BHM

Whatever man...

I have no issue with you specifically
But feel free to lick me where I shit

Calling it like I see it.

I did not respond to his thread and then he throws a fit and starts other threads complaining because I did not answer his thread.

Do you not see how fucking ridiculous that is?
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 02:34 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  BHM

Whatever man...

I did not respond to his thread and then he throws a fit and starts other threads complaining because I did not answer his thread.

Nobody is throwing a fit, just trying to revisit a convo we had in which we both had a passion on an opinion...what is wrong with that?

If something comes out tomorrow and Trump is factually proved to collude with Russia big time, you telling me you're not going to try an engage with anybody who argued against that point???? Is that what you do on here??? ok, my bad
 x 0 x 0

Fixed
lmao

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
This is Es MO. when he's proven wrong he disappears. Never heard the man admit "hey I'm wrong and own it" or just own it in general.

x 0 x 0
E is the white Lavar Ball.....undefeated....nevah lost!!
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 1 x 0
(04-17-2019, 03:44 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  E is the white Lavar Ball.....undefeated....nevah lost!!
am I in the right place? lol[Image: 29359d593e9eaab485f4a50f53814214.jpg]

x 0 x 0
Man yall quit casting stones at  E.....everybody gets shit wrong once in awhile 
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 10:05 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Man yall quit casting stones at  E.....everybody gets shit wrong once in awhile 
of course we do. hell I've been wrong plenty.

It's not getting it wrong, I think they are just saying he hides and runs when he is instead of just saying "hey I was wrong"

I still got love for that overall wearing tractor driving dood. lol

x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 02:46 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(04-17-2019, 02:34 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  BHM

Whatever man...

Nobody is throwing a fit, just trying to revisit a convo we had in which we both had a passion on an opinion...what is wrong with that?

If something comes out tomorrow and Trump is factually proved to collude with Russia big time, you telling me you're not going to try an engage with anybody who argued against that point???? Is that what you do on here??? ok, my bad

I am telling you I would not come to the jets board starting threads that are off topic aimed at trolling specific posters... We do not have much moderation on the Dolphins board so it goes unnoticed.  If I came to the Jets board calling out Apollo for being wrong in regards to something about politics the jets board would be like... Get the fuck out of here with that shit... Field would not tolerate it. 

I have posted on the Jets board now and then...but not very much... And I do not go there to troll or disrupt that board. 
 x 0 x 1
And for the record... Since this thread got started I made a point tonight of going back and reading the other thread TH started... It was pretty lame... What three people commented in it and KD was posting some fucking shit about trump and tutes in there???

LOL

So it died a painful ugly death

Maybe that was why TH started another thread?
 x 1 x 0

Fixed

XD
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.