Dolphins at Buccaneers: 2019 Preseason Week 2
08-15-2019, 05:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 05:43 PM by kingdolfan3.)
 x 0  x 0 
Dolphins at Buccaneers: How to watch, online stream, odds, more for 2019 Preseason Week 2
By Kevin Nogle@thephinsider Aug 15, 2019, 1:02pm EDT

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/8/15/20807214/how-to-stream-dolphins-at-buccaneers-nfl-preseason-week-2-kickoff-time-tv-channels

The Miami Dolphins spent the week up in Tampa conducting a couple of joint practices with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

They will end the week on Friday with a game against the Buccaneers.

It gave both teams a chance to work against someone else in practice, rather than just facing their own teammates and coaching staffs, then get to see them one more time at full game speed.

This week for the Dolphins featured some changes, as quarterback Josh Rosen and wide receiver Preston Williams saw extended repetitions with the first team offense.

Running back Kenyan Drake has been sidelined with a foot injury, giving Kalen Ballage more playing time as the top running back.

On defense, the linebackers continue to deal with injuries, and Minkah Fitzpatrick has been seeing more playing time as a strong safety/in-the-box support.

How will the team look in the second preseason contest?

Can Rosen and Williams continue their hot start to the summer and push for a role with the top offense when the regular season arrives?

Everything you need to know to watch Friday’s game is below:
Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1)
Preseason Week 2
August 16, 2019
Game time: 7:30pm ET

Weather: 81˚F, Scattered Thunderstorms
Miami Coverage: CBS (Miami, West Palm Beach); NBC (Fort Myers); ABC (Orlando)
Miami TV Announcers: Dick Stockton, Bob Griese, Jason Taylor

Atlanta TV Coverage: NBC (Tampa, Orlando); ABC (Panama City); Fox (Fort Myers, Gainesville, Tallahassee); CW (Huntsville, Mobile)

Atlanta TV Announcers: Chris Myers, Ronde Barber

NFL Network Replays: Saturday (8/17) at 7am ET; Tuesday (8/20) at 10am ET

Radio Network: Westwood One; SiriusXM

Online streaming: NFL Game Pass (paid service - shows preseason games live, replays of regular season games); Dolphins.com (in local broadcast coverage areas); Buccaneers.com (in local broadcast coverage areas)
Odds: Buccaneers -3.5 | O/U: 43

The Phinsider on Twitter: @ThePhinsider

SB Nation’s Buccaneers site: Bucs Nation | Twitter: @Bucs_Nation

Dolphins Preseason Schedule
PS Week 1 (8/8) - vs. Falcons - W 34-27
PS Week 2 (8/16) - @ Buccaneers (7:30pm ET)
PS Week 3 (8/22) - vs. Jaguars (8pm ET)
PS Week 4 (8/29) - @ Saints (8pm ET)
"Do or do not, there is no try."- Yoda
"Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!"- John Wayne - True Grit
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy"- Clint Eastwood - Outlaw Josey Wales
08-15-2019, 05:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 05:58 PM by kingdolfan3.)
RE: Dolphins at Buccaneers: 2019 Preseason Week 2
 x 0  x 0 
Kalen Ballage Turning Heads In Tampa, Ready For His Opportunity 
Alain Poupart
Lead Writer
https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/kalen-ballage-turning-heads-in-tampa-ready-for-his-opportunity

For anyone who has watched the Dolphins throughout training camp, what Kalen Ballage did in the joint practice with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Wednesday should have come as no surprise.

There’s a reason, after all, so many folks have been gushing about his work since the team reported to Davie in the final full week of July.

[Image: xunkdczoqjvzhkoegmfv.jpg]
Kalen Ballage
#27 RB
  • Height: 6-2
  • Weight: 231 lbs
  • College: Arizona State
Based on his work, it seemed obvious that Ballage would get a considerably bigger role on offense than he did as a rookie in 2018.

But now he just might be become the focal point of the running game in the immediate future with Kenyan Drake sidelined by a lower-leg injury.

Ballage and Drake have split time with the first-team offense throughout training camp, but Ballage got all the work in practice Wednesday and responded with two long touchdowns, one on a running play and the other on a screen.

“I’m just out here to have fun and play football and do my job,” Ballage said.

“I don’t really worry about too much else or anything. I’m happy for the opportunity.”

Head Coach Brian Flores watched practice at both ends of the Buccaneers’ indoor facility at the AdventHealth Training Center because there were drills going on simultaneously, but he indicated he was able to see both of Ballage’s touchdowns.

Flores said the long plays were the result of everybody on offense doing their job, and there’s no doubt Ballage was the benefit of good blocking.

But there’s also no doubt Ballage showed an impressive burst on both plays, first after getting to the outside on his run and later after catching a short screen from quarterback Josh Rosen.

It was the kind of explosiveness we saw Ballage put on display last December when he burst through a hole and outran the Minnesota Vikings defense for a 75-yard touchdown.

Running backs coach Eric Studesville, who is in his second year with the Dolphins, said that long touchdown didn’t come out of nowhere because Ballage already had shown that kind of big-play ability in practice.

In that practice Wednesday, Ballage was part of a first-team offense that included rookie wide receiver Preston Williams and rookie guards Michael Deiter and Shaq Calhoun, as well as the second-year Quarterback Rosen.

“I think young guys have to be able to come out here and make plays,” Ballage said.

“This (isn’t) college (anymore). It’s not high school. In my opinion, age doesn’t really matter. I think you just come out here and if you can ball, you can ball. I think that’s a big part of it.”
08-15-2019, 07:27 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Hate that Drake is in a walking boot.
Love that Ballage is ready to show us what he can do.

"In that practice Wednesday, Ballage was part of a first-team offense that included rookie wide receiver Preston Williams and rookie guards Michael Deiter and Shaq Calhoun, as well as the second-year Quarterback Rosen."

I love that the coaches are really committed to letting the young players show what they have. If by the end of this season Deiter and Calhoun can be above average NFL offensive linemen... We could have a really strong team next year.

If the coaching staff has seen enough from Calhoun and Deiter that they think they can be above average guards in this league... I think they should pull the fucking trigger on trading for Williams... By the end of the season the offensive line would be one of the strengths of the team.... Williams and Tunsil are both excellent tackles this would give us an excellent line.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
08-16-2019, 11:49 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
any linkage found is appreciated for tonights game
Way To Go BossMan
08-16-2019, 11:57 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
It's on my tv, two weeks in a row!
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
08-16-2019, 12:21 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Locked on bucs guy said the bucs biggest strength is the WRs &TEs and weakness is the D backs and our strength is WRs and outside of X and Fitz, our d backs are a concern. So one of the things I will be watching is who wins the throwing contest.

I think we are going to struggle to throw mostly b/c the QB will have .8 seconds to throw before getting sacked.
08-16-2019, 04:03 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-16-2019, 11:57 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  It's on my tv, two weeks in a row!

I’m getting a little tired of your tv. Lol

Stupid NJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Way To Go BossMan
08-16-2019, 04:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 04:21 PM by kingdolfan3.)
 x 0  x 0 
More CowBell.....oops Rosen!

Dolphins at Buccaneers: Preseason Week 2 - What To Watch For
8/16/2019
https://www.phinmaniacs.com/news/dolphins-at-buccaneers-preseason-week-2-what-to-watch-for

The Miami Dolphins opened the Brian Flores era this past Thursday night at Hard Rock Stadium versus the Atlanta Falcons, securing a close 34-27 victory.

Preseason games, nonetheless, revolve around consistency and taking a closer look at specific key players who are seeking a spot on the fifty-three man roster when the regular season kicks into gear September 8.

Here are five key objectives to look for when the Dolphins take the field Friday night at Raymond James Stadium to battle Bruce Arians’ Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

1. [b]More Josh Rosen?[/b]
Concluding day one of joint practice with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tuesday morning, head coach Brian Flores told reporters he expects Ryan Fitzpatrick to open under center Friday night.

Fitzpatrick worked the first two series against Atlanta, finishing 2-for-5 with 20 yards passing.

Rosen is expected to work for most of the time, allowing Miami’s coaches to further evaluate Rosen’s progression, but the ultimate question remains as to whether Rosen will see more time with the first, second or third team offense.

2. Offensive Line
Stop if you have heard this before: the Dolphins offensive line has a lot of improving to do.

Well, that is still the case.

Miami’s offensive line was shattered against Atlanta this past Thursday night and it was mainly Atlanta’s backups performing the majority of the work.

Yes, it was the opening preseason contest, meaning Laremy Tunsil was absent from the left tackle spot.

Rosen faced heavy pressure on a consistent basis, escaping the pocket a few times.

This is an issue that has haunted the Dolphins since the Joe Philbin days and if this problem does not get cleaned up in a hurry, expect a disastrous season.

3. Preston Williams
Williams, an undrafted receiver out of Colorado State, shined Thursday night versus the Falcons, totaling 97 receiving yards on four receptions, a team-high.

Williams’ 97 yards came at the hands of Rosen, so the two have presented great communication thus far.

Williams is shooting for a starting role in this offense, so each exhibition contest is crucial for Williams.

Look to see how Williams adjusts Friday night against Tampa Bay, and if he gets an opportunity to work with Fitzpatrick.

4. No Kenyan Drake
Dealing with a foot issue, Drake is expected to sit out the remaining three exhibition games.

Drake was spotted Wednesday morning in a walking boot, and with the regular season opening in less than a month, that spells trouble.

Drake’s absence will result in extra playing time for Kalen Ballage, a 2018 fourth-round draft choice and Mark Walton, who is listed as the third string running back on the depth chart.

Both have shown full capability handling the running game thus far.

5. Containing Mike Evans
Evans, a former Texas Tech standout, is slated to play approximately 3-4 offensive series Friday night, so it will be interesting to see how Miami’s secondary not named Xavien Howard can slow down Evans, who presents great speed when getting off the line of scrimmage.
08-16-2019, 06:28 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Staff

I will try to hook you up again this week with a link... Patience man
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
08-16-2019, 06:33 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
This is the link from last week, if it helps...

http://topstreams.info/nfl/dolphins
08-16-2019, 07:42 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-16-2019, 06:28 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Staff

I will try to hook you up again this week with a link... Patience man

Haha thanks again! I appreciate it!

Way To Go BossMan
08-16-2019, 08:07 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I can face time u the game but im gonna flip u off every now n then lol
08-16-2019, 08:08 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-16-2019, 08:07 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  I can face time u the game but im gonna flip u off every now n then lol

Lol I’m looking on reddit but I’m such a newb

Way To Go BossMan
08-16-2019, 08:16 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I’m terrible

Way To Go BossMan
08-16-2019, 08:29 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I may have found one but it’s just sitting here saying the game will start soon

Way To Go BossMan
08-16-2019, 08:32 PM,
 x 0  x 0 

Yay

Way To Go BossMan
08-16-2019, 08:34 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
U jinxed me. Game is blacked out!!
08-16-2019, 08:35 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-16-2019, 08:32 PM)staff23 Wrote:  Yay

Yeah! NFL Network switched to Dolphins/Bucs with Bears/Giants on locally up here...
08-16-2019, 08:40 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I jinxed myself too. Keeps popping out

Way To Go BossMan
08-16-2019, 08:43 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
http://y6stream.club/watch/miami-dolphins-vs-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

Way To Go BossMan