Divisional Round Weekend Game Thread
 x 0 x 0
Colts vs Chiefs up first!

A lot of passing to your face guaranteed
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
It's gonna be fucking cold. Saying it could be a snow game. Guess crews have been working to clear all the snow from the stands/field.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
Lots of snow. Got 6" of snow where I'm at and another 3-4" on the way. I'll stop talking about inches now, don't want Field to get excited.

I got the Chiefs winning today.

Rams, Chargers, and Saints rest of weekend.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
Chiefs rams. Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 05:39 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Chiefs rams. Today

Chiefs don’t play the Rams today. Thatgamehappenedlastyear. Close game. Loved it.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0

I like Colts and boys from a spread stand point
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Snow helps Colts more so with snow ( I believe) the way O line dominated that Houston O line......expect they will run heavy with Mac today
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 05:41 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  

Chiefs don’t play the Rams today. Thatgamehappenedlastyear. Close game. Loved it.

Im declaring winners dipshit!

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 05:59 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 05:41 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Chiefs don’t play the Rams today. Thatgamehappenedlastyear. Close game. Loved it.

Im declaring winners dipshit!

Come on man

x 0 x 0

Never mind
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
Looking forward to seeing Mahomes play of course, but I think Indy wins in the upset. (And Andy Reid thus chokes again)

Indy 34
KC 28
 x 0 x 0
Holy shit Mahomes is just ridiculous. They made that drive look wayyyyyyy too easy.
 x 0 x 0
Indy better get their run game going and keep that dude off the field or they're in for a long day.
 x 0 x 0
Good Lord.....KC might hang 60+ on the Colts today if Indy doesn't figure out something quick. Wow.
 x 0 x 0
I hope nothing is wrong with Mahomes knee.....Want to see KC whip the Pats ass if it comes down to those two.
 x 0 x 0
Was the Chiefs D hustling the NFL all season long pretending they suck intentionally?

x 0 x 0
Colts really needed that ST TD to get them on board and keep them in the game...might me what wakes them up overall
 x 0 x 0
I’m just rooting for good games, so happy with the blocked punt for a td
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
This game is over. Chiefs offense is to good.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 07:43 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I’m just rooting for good games, so happy with the blocked punt for a td

Admit it. You just hate Reid.