Date Announced: Mueller Report to be released this Thursday ..
 x 0 x 0
Date Announced:  Mueller Report to be released this Thursday ..

Initially Barr stated by April 15th .. but looks like date moved  - last week he stated within "1 week" - so roughly around his timeline (or perhaps 2 days late) ... it is coming this Thursday.

So we all know E has been DESPERATELY looking out  for it ... so he'll be busy reading the 400 pages ...

Rest of the country already moved on - NO COLLUSION - case closed!!
 x 0 x 0
When will we see the unredacted report in full?
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(04-15-2019, 07:52 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  When will we see the unredacted report in full?

Missed your med again?
 x 0 x 0
Forget what a real report is again?
 x 0 x 0
(04-15-2019, 07:52 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  When will we see the unredacted report in full?

You are the only person here dumb enough to think the report should be completely unredacted.

And if it's not just you being hysterically stupid... then I know what it is.  When you're not happy with report (and your princess, Rachel Maddow isn't either)... that will be your next "excuse" with Russia Collusion.  "I wanted it to be completely unredacted!!!"  You'll be in fucking tears.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2019, 07:48 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  

You are the only person here dumb enough to think the report should be completely unredacted.

And if it's not just you being hysterically stupid... then I know what it is.  When you're not happy with report (and your princess, Rachel Maddow isn't either)... that will be your next "excuse" with Russia Collusion.  "I wanted it to be completely unredacted!!!"  You'll be in fucking tears.

I think the reality is for 70%-80%  of Americans  Mueller has done his thing - nothing was found.   People has already moved on few weeks back.   Only hyper political nerds  & MSM would be really focusing on the full report.     

I expect there could be some "embarrassing" stuff  for Trump in the "Obstruction" case.   Maybe he stated "i'll fire Mueller's a$$ for bogus investigation."   But nothing earth shattering ... i think most people wants to move on from this.

But i think spy-gate investigation is heating up - and someone from FBI/DOJ will go to jail - in about 6 months to a year.  
 x 0 x 0
Sheets

Apollo and Pit (A few others ) mirrored what the president and fox news said for the last year... That this was fake news... a witchhunt.. all made up lies.

Why the fuck would they have to redact something that is not true?
Why the fuck would they have to redact something make believe?

Because this is what the right has been claiming this whole time... All of a sudden now it is real and needs to be redacted.

Which one is it?
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2019, 11:15 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Sheets

Apollo and Pit (A few others ) mirrored what the president and fox news said for the last year... That this was fake news... a witchhunt.. all made up lies.

Because this is what the right has been claiming this whole time... All of a sudden now it is real and needs to be redacted.

Which one is it?

E - you wanted Mueller/DOJ to handle this - and now they've found NO COLLUSION, you're making shit up and creating your own rule?   This is not a COMMUNIST COUNTRY - DOJ has rules on what they publish and what they got to redact.    They don't cater to every demand from Clinically Insane people ... like Etrius.
 x 0 x 0

Which one is it?

I work with stuff like this.  You are clueless if you think it can be completely unredacted.  It's so stupid, I don't even get your point, beyond "I'm setting up for what I can bitch about after the report comes out."  You losers love doing shit like that.  You want to be miserable.  You want to complain.  (unless it's a far lefty, like Obama or Killary)
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2019, 12:28 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  

Which one is it?

I work with stuff like this.  You are clueless if you think it can be completely unredacted.  It's so stupid, I don't even get your point, beyond "I'm setting up for what I can bitch about after the report comes out."  You losers love doing shit like that.  You want to be miserable.  You want to complain.  (unless it's a far lefty, like Obama or Killary)

And all the morons are lining up to question Mueller.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(04-16-2019, 02:36 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(04-16-2019, 12:28 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I work with stuff like this.  You are clueless if you think it can be completely unredacted.  It's so stupid, I don't even get your point, beyond "I'm setting up for what I can bitch about after the report comes out."  You losers love doing shit like that.  You want to be miserable.  You want to complain.  (unless it's a far lefty, like Obama or Killary)

And all the morons are lining up to question Mueller.

Dems are idiot .. they want to question Mueller.  I saw it'll be great for Republicans:

R:  Did you find any collusion?
R:  Steele Dossier says Cohen went to Prague to strike a deal with Russian/hackers.  Is that comment false?
R:   Steele Dossier says Cohen's wife is Russian true or false?
R:   Buzzfeed report claim Trump asked Cohen to lie - true or false?
R:   CNN report claiming Cohen testified Trump knew about Tower meeting ahead of time -  true or false?

Republican can go on and on all day and  expose the witch hunt
 x 0 x 0
Apollo

Mueller has not said no collusion... Barr read mueller's report and decided not to press charges.

Not the same thing.
 x 0 x 0
Mueller did not hold a press conference stating no collusion and no crimes committed.
 x 0 x 0
(04-16-2019, 04:31 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Apollo

Mueller has not said no collusion... Barr read mueller's report and decided not to press charges.

Not the same thing.

Correction E:    Barr read mueller's report & he stated Muller found NO COLLUSION - IN FACT EVEN when FBI spies pretending to be Russians offered help - they REUSED to accept it.  You have to be CLINICALLY INSANE  to cling on to Maddow conspiracy theory.   She lied to you - suck it up and face the reality.
 x 0 x 0
Have to laugh how many times Etrius is moving the goal post:

- Report has to be released ...
- Report has to be released with no redaction- none lol
- Now Mueller has to say it - it cannot be DOJ head whose job is to handle the investigation - E is demanding Mueller comes out and tells him personally i guess

Give it few more days - E will make another crazy demand.
 x 0 x 0
Apollo

Again like I said... Mueller has never said no collusion. Mueller has never said no crimes were committed by the president or the people close to him.

Barr wrote a 4 page summary and that is all we have to go on.... But Barr and the GOP refuse to show us the unredacted report from Mueller.

The house is taking legal action to force the GOP to show them the report. Not the public... The GOP are trying to keep democrats from seeing the report.

There is definitely something in there.
 x 0 x 0
The House and Senate Intell Committees should see the unredacted report - I thought that they were going to?

x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 09:21 AM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  The House and Senate Intell Committees should see the unredacted report - I thought that they were going to?

They never see total unredacted report - you and E making up crazy new rules daily?   Obviously they have names of informants/spy in there (or likely clue who that guy is).  And whatever goes into Dem House committe - will take 2 secs to leak.  Grand Jury info cannot be seen by anyone - you got to go to court and have judge approve it.   

It is amazing how dumb E & CHOOCH plays with this ... as if they just dropped from sky.  Did either of you even ask for Hillary report?  Just tell me - did you ask once?  Where is the Hillary report?  
 x 0 x 1
Apollo

So you are saying the intelligence committee cannot see the report?
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 10:18 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Apollo

So you are saying the intelligence committee cannot see the report?

No I'm saying You're CLINICALLY INSANE.   Same rule that has been there for i guess around last 100 years - will be applied.  We are not making up new stuff - breaking laws - just because nutty left cannt handle reality.