Darron Lee traded to KC
 x 0 x 0
(05-16-2019, 12:12 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  A handful of us should tag team a hustlers_lawnmower twitter account?  I'm thinking sheets, jetguy, Lite, myself, and maybe one or two others to start with.

And the content should be insanely over the top homerism (make the real hustler look like a negative nancy) about the Jets.
No Instagram. You really truly need a hobby DMB
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
You have a lawnmower twitter account??
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(05-17-2019, 11:17 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  You have a lawnmower twitter account??

No. DMB is a creature of habit. Unusual creature at that.
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(05-17-2019, 10:42 AM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(05-16-2019, 12:12 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  A handful of us should tag team a hustlers_lawnmower twitter account?  I'm thinking sheets, jetguy, Lite, myself, and maybe one or two others to start with.

And the content should be insanely over the top homerism (make the real hustler look like a negative nancy) about the Jets.
No Instagram. You really truly need a hobby DMB

Don't fight it hustler, it's coming soon.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(05-17-2019, 11:17 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  You have a lawnmower twitter account??

Yep, just search on twitter "Yayyy, go Jets, Jets are amazing and awesome, best team ever!  The Jets are set at every position"
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
On the real,

Should I mow before or after dethatching? I'm going to dethatch tomorrow.
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"