DMB your boyfriend
 x 0 x 0
Is on tv. They are showing QBs at the combine. Brady looks like a fan that trued out. Hard to believe he would turn into the goat
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0

What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 1 x 0

Don’t be ridiculous that emoji is WAY better looking than dmb.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 1 x 0
By the way, Brady looks like a reject from the Beatle’s Sgt. Pepper’s album. I don’t care what kind of money and fame that asshole has.....NOBODY should be wearing that.
 x 0 x 0
Double post.

Field is handsome.
 x 0 x 0
(04-20-2019, 02:10 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Is on tv. They are showing QBs at the combine. Brady looks like a fan that trued out. Hard to believe he would turn into the goat

Did Field break into your phone while kappa was giving you a BJ at the glory hole? Am I supposed to understand what this means?
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(04-20-2019, 09:37 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(04-20-2019, 02:10 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Is on tv. They are showing QBs at the combine. Brady looks like a fan that trued out. Hard to believe he would turn into the goat

Did Field break into your phone while kappa was giving you a BJ at the glory hole? Am I supposed to understand what this means?

Dude....it’s obvious what my boy Lite is trying to say.

Brady looks like a fan that TRUED OUT!!!

Hopefully, Sam Darnold trues out in the near future. I think we’d all have to say true dat. Straight cash Homie.
 x 0 x 0
(04-20-2019, 10:36 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(04-20-2019, 09:37 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Did Field break into your phone while kappa was giving you a BJ at the glory hole? Am I supposed to understand what this means?

Dude....it’s obvious what my boy Lite is trying to say.

Brady looks like a fan that TRUED OUT!!!

Hopefully, Sam Darnold trues out in the near future. I think we’d all have to say true dat. Straight cash Homie.

I thought he pulled a Field accidentally watching an old combine and scouting them not realizing they were already drafted and already in the NFL.

“This Brady guy looks solid, I hope the Phins grab him in the 4th round. Could be a future top end backup QB”
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Lol at trued
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(04-20-2019, 05:04 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  By the way, Brady looks like a reject from the Beatle’s Sgt. Pepper’s album.  I don’t care what kind of money and fame that asshole has.....NOBODY should be wearing that.

Ya, looks like some rich fag hangin out with Jonny Weir and Allen Cummings at a Hollywood pedo party 
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor