Crooked Bernie Foundation scam!!
 x 0 x 0
Using Trump as an example is kind of on topic(but Ib get your point). He's trying to point out the difference between a scam charity and...I assume...he's claiming the Bernie charity is legit.

Why did they shut it down then?
 x 0 x 0
Mention Obama or Hillary all you want Sheets

I have never in my life been a fan of Hillary...

I disliked her so strongly I Volunteered for Bernie the last time he ran for president.

Nice try idiot.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 1 x 0
(03-15-2019, 03:03 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Mention  Obama or Hillary all you want Sheets

I have never in my life been a fan of Hillary...

I disliked her so strongly I Volunteered for Bernie the last time he ran for president.

Nice try idiot.

And like Bernie, you love Obama and Killary.

If you don't realize you're a hypocrite, then you're even dumber than I thought.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Fairly obvious to me .. Team Bernie was not just getting $100K a year salary from Bernie Foundation. They got lot more benefits from it .. Bernie picked up few tricks from the Clinton.
 x 0 x 0
If Hillary were President we sould have 100 thousand more refugees and Obama on the Supreme Court.  Talk a out dodging a bullet
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(03-15-2019, 03:25 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  If Hillary were President we sould have 100 thousand more refugees and Obama on the Supreme Court.  Talk a out dodging a bullet

Dr Pitbull ... if your're even thinking about Biden - remember Biden was O's #2 man - and he really digs Obama.  Biden's policy will be very similar to Obama .. in fact, given today's lefty activist - biden will give go further left of obama.   It'll be Obama years on steroid.
 x 0 x 0
Oh I understand that well, but I am not voting for Biden just commenting on 2020.  Although it will never happen there is only one politician that I would vote for over Trump and that is Trey Gowdy.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8