Clinton in blue dress ..
 x 0 x 0
(08-22-2019, 03:31 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  The board elitest has spoken, now take your feckless neophyte self and get the fuck out of here.

You don't know what the word feckless means Shitbull. Nor neophyte, or you wouldn't have used the latter completely out of context. What a fucking moron dancing for an audience that you think respects you when in fact even your mentors here called you out as an easily manipulated piece of shit and when that was thrown in your face you defended them in perfect Stockholm Syndrome fashion. Because you're a weak piece of shit. How do you propose to get me "the fuck out of here" Shitbull? What exactly do you propose to do about it you simple ass bitch? Wanna get me banned? Go ahead. Wanna try something else? PM me. I've seen a lot of assholes on these boards. I have never come close to despising any of them like this. Please tell me what exactly you propose next.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(08-22-2019, 03:49 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(08-22-2019, 03:31 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  The board elitest has spoken, now take your feckless neophyte self and get the fuck out of here.
You don't know what the word feckless means Shitbull. Nor neophyte, or you wouldn't have used the latter completely out of context. What a fucking moron dancing for an audience that you think respects you when in fact even your mentors here called you out as an easily manipulated piece of shit and when that was thrown in your face you defended them in perfect Stockholm Syndrome fashion. Because you're a weak piece of shit. How do you propose to get me "the fuck out of here" Shitbull? What exactly do you propose to do about it you simple ass bitch?

No one wants you to go, your entertainment here is priceless, LOL  

Your responses are hysterical.  

Complete nut job with a book of synonyms!

She's going to save the world, and she has Etrius as back up.

They are the resistance!

In case of extreme danger, she brings in the bobsy twins chooch and Fetz.

Price fucking less
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
I hope i never put my dick in a bathroom hole!!!

Ever!
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(08-22-2019, 04:28 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  I hope i never put my dick in a bathroom hole!!!

Ever...

Again!

Me too! 
 x 0 x 0
Lmfao u got me dammit!
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(08-22-2019, 05:19 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Lmfao u got me dammit!

Is that what you said to Tay when he came to your Gloryhole and would not let go? Slow
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0

Ouch
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
(08-22-2019, 06:29 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  
(08-22-2019, 05:19 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Lmfao u got me dammit!

Is that what you said to Tay when he came to your Gloryhole and would not let go? Slow

Jealous?

Stick to cupping old saggy balls and 3” foreskin slurpin, you know, like Bernie’s
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio