Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz all mentioned
 x 0 x 0
https://pagesix.com/2015/01/24/sex-slave-claims-bill-clinton-visited-epsteins-orgy-island/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site+buttons&utm_campaign=site+buttons&fbclid=IwAR1aMS3esYbqqQEBucGNKHQYV5LHdhaYfeETXkkHidrfTycc3WRP1_1JA4g

I also saw Chris Tucker on one the flight lists and in another article Kevin Spacey was a frequent guest.  Lets give this guy immunity and start locking up these losers.  If Trump is involved him too, but to try and get real news on Trump in 2019 is virtually impossible.  I have not seen him mentioned as being on the island and I am sure if he was it would be international news, whereas Bill going 26 times is not newsworthy, LOL

So before he gets Clintoned in prison, we should offer immunity
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
If trump was flying 26 times you think Etrius will behave the same way?

Very very likely Clinton is a pedo - fits with his lifelong story
 x 0 x 0
Not immunity but lessor sentence. Feds have leverage
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(07-27-2019, 01:47 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Not immunity but lessor sentence. Feds have leverage

The fear of getting killed in jail is pretty strong, IMO, that would reduce the testimony.  How about immunity with castration and a billion dollars to the victims?
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(07-27-2019, 02:43 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(07-27-2019, 01:47 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Not immunity but lessor sentence. Feds have leverage

The fear of getting killed in jail is pretty strong, IMO, that would reduce the testimony.  How about immunity with castration and a billion dollars to the victims?

Has that ever happened before? I dont know
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
This is horrifying. Not entirely surprising, since I knew and have said all along that this tone deaf flag waving people are doing about this government is absurd, because it's corrupt as shit and since it runs now completely autonomous from its population, where the government goes, so goes the country. But it is horrifying, and it makes it quite clear how Clinton and her ilk escaped prosecution, why and how (as I've suspected for a long time) Israel ended up with the balls of US politicians hanging up on a nail in their garage, and what's going to happen to this country if the Epstein investigation runs to completion.

The US government is nothing but a crime syndicate - created and supported by mobsters, protected by Israel Firster publications run by people with direct connections to mobsters, and acting like a mob itself on the world stage. And the connective tissue that keeps it going? Sexual blackmail involving pedophilia.

Anyone want to rubber stamp this government's actions now? Wave flags and chant USA? Cause as I heard a little while back, you've gotta choose a side.

Part 1 and 2 of the article below:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/?fbclid=IwAR2ZThhsTLaB1oo-3q5Pw1rHcvcgd6CidAOT5NUfdUTLyoPo338T1gkky90
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
I do not care what party or political affiliation

Anyone that fucked a minor needs to die...

You do not rape kids and get to breathe precious oxygen.

Clinton, trump, spacey.... I do not give a fuck who

Kill them all.

Epstein is a piece of shit... But if he rolls and gives us the complete list and 50 other pieces of shit get to go to prison I would cut him a deal...
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
PS

Fuck off Apollo with your usual bullshit... This is children we are talking about...

How fucking dare you say or suggest I would be okay with someone raping a child.
 x 0 x 0
(07-28-2019, 02:14 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  PS

Fuck off Apollo with your usual bullshit... This is children we are talking about...

How fucking dare you say or suggest I would be okay with someone raping a child.

Where did he say that?  Oh, yeah he didn't.  So why would you say that?  Oh yeah you are a liar. Fact is, you have spoken out about Trump for saying he was a nice guy 25 years ago, but Clinton going to the island 26 times and it being verified by a victim elicits zero response.  Your problem is you care too much about the party you supposedly do not represent?

x 0 x 0
(07-28-2019, 02:12 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Anyone that fucked a minor needs to die...

Why? Who determines what a minor is? Is it an arbitrary age based on a government law? Is it a certain criteria for maturity? What is a kid? Is it set by physical age? Mental maturity? What is the litmus test? Who determines what these tests are? Shouldn't someone who is born with the sexual desire for children fall under the same protections as someone born with the sexual desire for a man, woman or whatever else? 

Unless you are saying sexual attraction is a choice. In which case shouldn't we oppose that which is against the laws of nature? The only reason for sex is to reproduce from an evolutionary (scientific) standpoint. So shouldn't any sex without that intent be illegal if we are going to place laws on what is and isn't appropriate sexual behavior? Shouldn't science be leading this discussion and not some twisted sense of morality based on ancient texts inspired by mythical beings? Based on the scientific purpose of sex, reproduction, shouldn't one stop being a "minor" or "kid" when they become physically capable to produce offspring?

Yes, this is mostly playing devil's advocate and I agree with the swift execution of most criminals. However, where are you getting your arbitrary code of ethics? Is based on a society that has it's foundation in Christian morality or is it from a source of logic with no morality from a being in the sky? 
 x 0 x 0
(07-28-2019, 02:12 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I do not care what party or political affiliation

Anyone that fucked a minor needs to die...

Clinton, trump, spacey.... I do not give a fuck who

Kill them all.

Epstein is a piece of shit... But if he rolls and gives us the complete list and 50 other pieces of shit get to go to prison I would cut him a deal...

Oh it's a whole hell of a lot more than 50.

That article series I just posted exposes so much shit and results in so many questions and "Aha" moments regarding US history that it made my head spin a bit.

- Joe Kennedy being one of the most corrupt and evil people on the face of the Earth and involved in prohibition smuggling, monopolies on the film studios and the takeover of RKO pictures, insider trading and then (amazingly, heinously) eventual assignment to the position of head of the SEC, and political dynasty patriarch

- The Red Scare and McCarthy's involvement, leading to the blackballing of countless people in and out of Hollywood.

- The spread and scope of the pedophilia of the Catholic Church

- The assassinations of both Robert Kennedy and John F Kennedy, including who their enemies were and who gained from their deaths

- The involvement of Mossad and Jewish magnates in business, organized crime and journalism and why Israel's involvement in the undermining of US policy and Constitution, including the attack on the USS Liberty, the stealing of nuclear material, the building of Dimona nuclear power plant and the possession of nuclear weapons and attempts to deal those weapons to apartheid South Africa went and go not only unpunished, but are protected by way of threats of prosecution against any US government employee who acknowledge on record that Israel has nuclear weapons.

- The truth about Ronald Reagan's cabinet, including how Iran-Contra could happen.

- Nearly every civil or domestic case the FBI ever got involved in during the period (corruption of this scope even at the local P.D. level leaves every arrest suspect and the survival of any conviction obtained in doubt - see the L.A. Rampart Scandal)

And tons more.

All of this says one thing to me. Americants are dumb as bags of hammers. This my friends, is the sort of thing Americants will tell each other all day long is the work of conspiracy theorist wingnuts and is virtually impossible to pull off because somebody would have talked. Same thing they love to tell each other to feel better about things like the creation of the atom bomb, FEMA camps, Pearl Harbor, and of course everyone's personal favorite thing that "just happened totally random", 9/11. Just couldn't be the work of people trying to do something deliberately, because you can't contain everyone talking about what they know.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

If we get to the bottom of this shit, we're not talking about the take down of the Clintons, or even the US government here. We're talking about the take down of the entire Western civilization's political apparatus and system. The greatest and most world changing event there will be until we get hit by an E.L.E. level asteroid. Do you want to get murdered? Know too much about this before it gets exposed, and don't have any blackmail cheddar of your own. That's how you get murdered.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(07-26-2019, 10:38 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  https://pagesix.com/2015/01/24/sex-slave-claims-bill-clinton-visited-epsteins-orgy-island/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site+buttons&utm_campaign=site+buttons&fbclid=IwAR1aMS3esYbqqQEBucGNKHQYV5LHdhaYfeETXkkHidrfTycc3WRP1_1JA4g

I also saw Chris Tucker on one the flight lists and in another article Kevin Spacey was a frequent guest.  Lets give this guy immunity and start locking up these losers.  If Trump is involved him too, but to try and get real news on Trump in 2019 is virtually impossible.  I have not seen him mentioned as being on the island and I am sure if he was it would be international news, whereas Bill going 26 times is not newsworthy, LOL

So before he gets Clintoned in prison, we should offer immunity

Him being on the island or not is so far from the end of his possible problems in this case it's funny once the history of the connections that led to his acquaintance with Epstein is drilled down into. Sorry to you Trump fans, but after reading what I read about that there's no way on God's green Earth that his only tie to Epstein and only involvement in this case is that they stood next to each other at a party once and got photographed talking about the women there. In fact? The fall out from that picture and the appointment of a central figure in Epstein's sweetheart deal in Florida have given life to rumor and demanded the question of what his involvement truly is. Just as a blackmail tool would. Now combine that perception with his blockheaded propensity to tweet out shit like "just grab her by the pussy" and see what you get.
 x 0 x 0
(07-28-2019, 02:47 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(07-28-2019, 02:14 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  PS

Where did he say that?  Oh, yeah he didn't.  So why would you say that?  Oh yeah you are a liar. Fact is, you have spoken out about Trump for saying he was a nice guy 25 years ago, but Clinton going to the island 26 times and it being verified by a victim elicits zero response.  Your problem is you care too much about the party you supposedly do not represent?

Etrius is a liar ... what else is new
 x 0 x 0
Pitt

Post #2

Shady suggested I am okay with Clinton being a pedophile.
 x 0 x 0
I have said more than once... If Clinton touched a child in an inappropriate way he needs to fucking die.
 x 0 x 0
Can I state it another way that would be clearer to you?
 x 0 x 0
There are 18 claims of rape and sexual assault against trump... but shady is okay with that.... and so are you Pit.
 x 0 x 0
(07-28-2019, 02:55 PM)Kizzfastfists Wrote:  
(07-28-2019, 02:12 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Anyone that fucked a minor needs to die...

Why? Who determines what a minor is? Is it an arbitrary age based on a government law? Is it a certain criteria for maturity? What is a kid? Is it set by physical age? Mental maturity? What is the litmus test? Who determines what these tests are? Shouldn't someone who is born with the sexual desire for children fall under the same protections as someone born with the sexual desire for a man, woman or whatever else? 

Unless you are saying sexual attraction is a choice. In which case shouldn't we oppose that which is against the laws of nature? The only reason for sex is to reproduce from an evolutionary (scientific) standpoint. So shouldn't any sex without that intent be illegal if we are going to place laws on what is and isn't appropriate sexual behavior? Shouldn't science be leading this discussion and not some twisted sense of morality based on ancient texts inspired by mythical beings? Based on the scientific purpose of sex, reproduction, shouldn't one stop being a "minor" or "kid" when they become physically capable to produce offspring?

Yes, this is mostly playing devil's advocate and I agree with the swift execution of most criminals. However, where are you getting your arbitrary code of ethics? Is based on a society that has it's foundation in Christian morality or is it from a source of logic with no morality from a being in the sky? 

[Image: giphy.gif]    [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv4CldssYyU6DY4fbWJhO...Rj-0puFulF]
 x 0 x 0
I understand the challenge Kizz is putting up there. The pictures are just cause I know  that post is gonna be found to be the actual start of the next four world wars, lol

Mental maturity is the usual go to on age of consent. Regardless of the credibility or accuracy of that, it is the law of the land here, so it must be followed here. Religion has little part to play in it, Christian or otherwise, because there are quite a few wives and baby mamas in the Bible that don't impress me as having been more than 12-15 when they got knocked up, some into the twenty some odd times, which really casts doubt on the credibility of the Bible because these Biblical heroes had the same 24 hours we do and they clearly spent 18 of them fucking so when did they have time to do King shit or knock down walls or knock out giants with slingshots or whatever?

Islam clearly doesn't use age as a barometer either, nor does Judaism, so I think we can pretty much eliminate religion as the determining factor on this.

I don't agree with the idea because to put pedophilia right there with homosexuality based on the supposed biological imperative of both is a false equivalence, if age maturity has any merit. A 45 year old man screwing a 13 year old girl supposedly because he only feels sexual attraction for girls that young is nothing like two 30 year old men sleeping with each other based on the same attraction. Science can only tell us so much without a moral compass. Morality and reason are the two things that differentiate humans from what humans consider animals (given that we're animals too). Remove those considerations and we're nothing but instinct driven lower order animals no more sophisticated than insects and probably just as brutal and uncaring.

"We can't TRUST the insect" - Seth Brundle

Here's my determining factor. Me. If I see some dood too close to Brie or any of her friends, or trying to get with Brie, or she comes home talking about some dood who is out of her league in this way, there's a baseball bat that's gonna get involved, law or no law, and I'll be swinging it. I don't see sex with someone her age involving a grown man as any more appropriate than I would close friendship by the same age group with someone her age. It's just not something that's ever gonna look or sound legit in my eyes.
 x 0 x 0
(07-28-2019, 04:43 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  There are 18 claims of rape and sexual assault against trump... but shady is okay with that.... and so are you Pit.

Did you know there's an edit button which magically makes three posts into one?