China is throwing shit in the game
 x 1 x 0
It's getting serious. The Money wars are heating up. The petro dollar is getting squeezed. I'm no economist like apollo. Nor do I have as firm a grasp on the English language as him but, shit is about to go down. 

Trump waving his huge pussy grabbers around as he fights for the right words to say the wrong things. There is a storm brewing. 

As China imports more and more oil, the idea of paying for that oil in yuan instead of dollars becomes more critical. China does not want to use dollars to buy oil. So, China is beginning to squeeze Saudi over the form of currency in which their oil trade is conducted. China is doing this by steadily lowering its oil purchases from Saudi.

Presently, China’s three top oil suppliers are Russia, Saudi and the West African nation of Angola. Backing-up these three key suppliers are a combination of sources in Iran, Iraq and Oman, which help to diversify China’s oil-supply chain.
In the past few years, China has shifted oil purchases away from Saudi, and Russia’s oil exports have risen from 5% to 15% of the Chinese total.

China imports more oil from Russia, Iran, Iraq and Oman; less from Saudi.
Saudi’s share of Chinese imports has dropped from over 25% in 2008, to under 15% now. Meanwhile, Saudi competitors Russia, Iran, Iraq and Oman are selling more oil to China
[Image: lg.php?bannerid=5578&campaignid=...d8c6e42a6f]
Saudi would like to reverse this declining trend of oil-trade with China. However, these kind of major oil flows don’t just happen in a vacuum.
There’s a good reason why Russian oil sales to China are increasing. trade and financial services are often closely linked. Over the past few years, China has deepened its trading roots with Russia — now, China pays for Russian oil in yuan. Russia, in turn, uses yuan to buy goods from China.
Beyond trade in goods, within the past six months Russia has set up a branch of the Bank of Russia in Beijing. From there, Russia can use its Chinese yuan to buy gold on the Shanghai Exchange. In a sense, Chinese-Russian oil trade is now backed-up by a “gold standard.”
Looking ahead, Saudi Arabia will find itself more and more locked-out of the Chinese oil market if it won’t sell oil for yuan. But to do this, the Saudis must move away from U.S. dollars— and from petrodollars — if Saudi wants to maintain and increase access to China’s oil market.
[font=UtopiaRegular, Georgia, Cambria,[/font]
If Saudi begins accepting yuan for oil, all bets are off on the petrodollar. Yuan-for-oil will entirely change the monetary dynamics of global energy flows. I expect the U.S. dollar to weaken severely when that news breaks.
Much of this oil-for-yuan news is public information. Yet, for some strange reason, there’s a form of blindness within western policymaking and media circles concerning the implications of yuan-for-oil. The idea is so “off-the-wall” that many policy leaders simply ignore it.
Ignore away. But we could wake up one morning in the midst of a massive currency crisis, in which dollar values are falling and oil prices in dollars are soaring.
Fuck yo tank!
 x 0 x 0
Talk about old news. Your article is from May of 2017.

You forgot to edit out the part about Trumps Middle East tour.

https://dailyreckoning.com/china-destroy-dollar/
Belief is NOT a Substitute for Knowledge.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2018, 04:48 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  It's getting serious. The Money wars are heating up. The petro dollar is getting squeezed. I'm no economist like apollo. Nor do I have as firm a grasp on the English language as him but, shit is about to go down. 

Trump waving his huge pussy grabbers around as he fights for the right words to say the wrong things. There is a storm brewing. 

As China imports more and more oil, the idea of paying for that oil in yuan instead of dollars becomes more critical. China does not want to use dollars to buy oil. So, China is beginning to squeeze Saudi over the form of currency in which their oil trade is conducted. China is doing this by steadily lowering its oil purchases from Saudi.

Presently, China’s three top oil suppliers are Russia, Saudi and the West African nation of Angola. Backing-up these three key suppliers are a combination of sources in Iran, Iraq and Oman, which help to diversify China’s oil-supply chain.
In the past few years, China has shifted oil purchases away from Saudi, and Russia’s oil exports have risen from 5% to 15% of the Chinese total.

Saudi’s share of Chinese imports has dropped from over 25% in 2008, to under 15% now. Meanwhile, Saudi competitors Russia, Iran, Iraq and Oman are selling more oil to China
Saudi would like to reverse this declining trend of oil-trade with China. However, these kind of major oil flows don’t just happen in a vacuum.
There’s a good reason why Russian oil sales to China are increasing. trade and financial services are often closely linked. Over the past few years, China has deepened its trading roots with Russia — now, China pays for Russian oil in yuan. Russia, in turn, uses yuan to buy goods from China.
Beyond trade in goods, within the past six months Russia has set up a branch of the Bank of Russia in Beijing. From there, Russia can use its Chinese yuan to buy gold on the Shanghai Exchange. In a sense, Chinese-Russian oil trade is now backed-up by a “gold standard.”
Looking ahead, Saudi Arabia will find itself more and more locked-out of the Chinese oil market if it won’t sell oil for yuan. But to do this, the Saudis must move away from U.S. dollars— and from petrodollars — if Saudi wants to maintain and increase access to China’s oil market.
If Saudi begins accepting yuan for oil, all bets are off on the petrodollar. Yuan-for-oil will entirely change the monetary dynamics of global energy flows. I expect the U.S. dollar to weaken severely when that news breaks.
Much of this oil-for-yuan news is public information. Yet, for some strange reason, there’s a form of blindness within western policymaking and media circles concerning the implications of yuan-for-oil. The idea is so “off-the-wall” that many policy leaders simply ignore it.
Ignore away. But we could wake up one morning in the midst of a massive currency crisis, in which dollar values are falling and oil prices in dollars are soaring.

i don't and i wouldn't worry too much about it.  If saudi feels they want to trade in yaun - more power to them.  Don't think USD will weaken that much.   There is a reason who people chose USD over yaun - one is much more established than other.  

Plus now we got plenty of our own oil, and fraking kicks into gear when oil prices go higher, pushing the price down into a range.

That's the beauty of it AWTY - while you were fighting/complaining about it all the way - fracking and recent relaxation on drilling etc - made us much much less reliant on foreign oil.

We don't have to pay more $$ to anyone for oil!!  We have it right here.
 x 0 x 0
Apollo

this is not about how much oil the USA has.... It is about the entire world having to buy and hold the US greenback if they want to participate in the oil trade.... This creates a demand for the US greenback and ensures it has a stable value based on demand. The USA has enjoyed a strong dollar despite tough economic times because the world exclusively has used the us Greenback as the petrodollar.

If Iran, Russia, and Saudi Arabia are NOT using the US greenback to buy and sell oil... Including China that is 30 million barrels a day not being traded in greenbacks...

If you look at in terms of oil being exported and sold on the open market and not being used internally by the oil producing countries... It is roughly 18 million barrels of oil a day... Which is almost two thirds of all the oil sold per day on the open market.

If the Yaun replaces the Greenback as the world's petrodollar. The greenback will suffer a devastating blow...... The US currency will devalue massively.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2018, 04:48 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  It's getting serious. The Money wars are heating up. The petro dollar is getting squeezed. I'm no economist like apollo. Nor do I have as firm a grasp on the English language as him but, shit is about to go down. 

You are a terrible and disgusting liar!!!!  Everyone knows his pussy grabbers are not huge!
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
More doomsday theory, LOL  There is a reason oil is priced in dollars, because the US dollar has become the medium of exchange for the world, it is the currency the world trusts.

If what you are saying is true, and you had any brains, you would exchange the 400 dollars in your savings account for Chinese Yuan, and benefit from it.

The reality is, this is more doomsday blame it on Trump excerpt from the Snowflake Diaries.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2018, 06:23 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Apollo

this is not about how much oil the USA has.... It is about the entire world having to buy and hold the US greenback if they want to participate in the oil trade.... This creates a demand for the US greenback and ensures it has a stable value based on demand.  The USA has enjoyed a strong dollar despite tough economic times because the world exclusively has used the us Greenback as the petrodollar.

If Iran, Russia, and Saudi Arabia are NOT using the US greenback to buy and sell oil... Including China that is 30 million barrels a day not being traded in greenbacks...

If you look at in terms of oil being exported and sold on the open market and not being used internally by the oil producing countries... It is roughly 18 million barrels of oil a day... Which is almost  two thirds of all the oil sold per day on the open market.

If the Yaun replaces the Greenback as the world's petrodollar.  The greenback will suffer a devastating blow...... The US currency will devalue massively.

E - would you eat china packaged/made cookies or USA packaged/made one? I've people who worked for me in china - came over here in us to work - and they would buy powered milk from here to take it back there.  
I go to supermarket to buy my dog treats - definitely avoid anything that says "made in china".  You get the point?  

If you feel that strongly about it - go ahead - covert your retirement money and put it in yuen and don't keep anything in USD.  It would be foolish - but if you feel that strongly about it - go for it.

Yaun just doesn't have the cred of USD - it never will.  The US market/financial system is much more mature, stable - and has layers and layers of checks/balances that a communist nation will never able to approach.

And that whole petro dollar $amount will continue to shrink anyway - as stuff becomes more energy efficient, and people uses more nat gas, solar etc.

Again you guys just freak yourself out over things .. that wont happen.
 x 0 x 0
Whats most disturbing is that the Freaky Five or Etrius, Fraserinjtown, Not There Yet, Cooch and Rachael think they have the answers to every single problem and they are all wacko.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2018, 07:09 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Whats most disturbing is that the Freaky Five or Etrius, Fraserinjtown, Not There Yet, Cooch and Rachael think they have the answers to every single problem and they are all wacko.

LMFAO  TT-TT

That caught on quick
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
Laugh all you want...

I have been divesting what holdings I have into other currencies and silver for a while now

Handle your future as you see fit.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
This is not Trumps fault. He's just instigating shit with his stupid fucking tweets and his war hawking rheroric.

This is why the CIA and everyone else haa been destabilizing the region for decades and fighting wars in the middle east. Countries are doing away with the petrodollar. Russia/China are in on it. Venezuela kicked the dollar to the curb. They switched to euros and I think are using crypto-currency now.

This run on the markets is motherfuckers propping up profits right before the storm hits. They are already cashing in on tax cuts.

Funny how clueless people are about what ACTUALLY goes on in the world. The propaganda has people blind to the realities of how unstable everything is right now and the REAL reasons things are happening and have happened.

Our corporate sponsored govt has been using our tax dollars and military to pull some fucked up shit WORLDWIDE for over 100 years. Since the 70's...it's been about the petrodollar. Facts.
Fuck yo tank!