Can we please
 x 0 x 0
(09-12-2019, 12:50 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 08:09 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  yep definition of a petulant child

Oh the irony!!! Coming from the guy that can’t refute all of my logic and facts to you in every post so instead resorts to personal attacks on me, my wife, and how I grew up. And you have the gall to mention petulant child?!?

Holy shit, you’re the dumbest hypocrite I’ve ever seen. You can’t honestly be this dumb can you?!?  You can’t honesty say that with a straight face, that in our back and forth the guy who only resorted to personal attacks while I refuted everything you said with logic, that I’m the petulant child. Unreal how dumb you sound saying that.  What a DUMB CUNT!!!!

Don’t worry, your petulant child attacks didn’t bother me. I knew you did them because you badly lost these arguments w/me and were too much of a coward to admit to being wrong.
man i would love to meet you in person just to see you eat those words.. which would never happen truly because you would never speak to anybody in person like you pounce around here 
you talk about dumb yet repeatedly in every conversation ive had with your dmbass not once did i say the offense was good or aggressive or anything remotely describing an "offense" matter of fact i've repeatedly said it was super conservative and lame...but again in your plight to once again prove to the world that you are the smartest person in the room you dont realize this you just continue to berate anybody and everybody who disagrees with you..i.e. petulant child!
 i would bet my life you are a fucking snowflake liberal piece of shit amirite??? no need to answer it was rhetorical... 
you're a sad coward  
 x 1 x 0
(09-13-2019, 01:26 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  
(09-12-2019, 12:50 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Oh the irony!!! Coming from the guy that can’t refute all of my logic and facts to you in every post so instead resorts to personal attacks on me, my wife, and how I grew up. And you have the gall to mention petulant child?!?

Holy shit, you’re the dumbest hypocrite I’ve ever seen. You can’t honestly be this dumb can you?!?  You can’t honesty say that with a straight face, that in our back and forth the guy who only resorted to personal attacks while I refuted everything you said with logic, that I’m the petulant child. Unreal how dumb you sound saying that.  What a DUMB CUNT!!!!

Don’t worry, your petulant child attacks didn’t bother me. I knew you did them because you badly lost these arguments w/me and were too much of a coward to admit to being wrong.
man i would love to meet you in person just to see you eat those words.. which would never happen truly because you would never speak to anybody in person like you pounce around here 
you talk about dumb yet repeatedly in every conversation ive had with your dmbass not once did i say the offense was good or aggressive or anything remotely describing an "offense" matter of fact i've repeatedly said it was super conservative and lame...but again in your plight to once again prove to the world that you are the smartest person in the room you dont realize this you just continue to berate anybody and everybody who disagrees with you..i.e. petulant child!
 i would bet my life you are a fucking snowflake liberal piece of shit amirite??? no need to answer it was rhetorical... 
you're a sad coward  

I think the majority of the board knows why he talks like he does on here and with the tone he does because he can lol

I think for the most part most of us talk/act like we would if we were having these chats in person and basically all of us know he does not..............nobody thinks for a second he would talk to any of us like he does on here

He is the definition of fraud online personality 
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.