Can we please
 x 0 x 0
Oh, and by the way.....if the Jets had won the game 45-0 (or whatever made up score someone wants to use) and their Offense only scored 8 points like we saw on Sunday by barely throwing the football 3 yards past the line of scrimmage) I would be ripping Adam Gase just as much as I am now.

The score doesn’t fucking matter. It’s hilarious that anyone has to have this explained to them. If the Offensive Playcalling is shitty and about as aggressive as lint then it SUCKS! When an Offense scores a total of 8 points using a passing (non)attack that consists of throwing the ball horizontally.....it’s pretty easy (for anyone with eyes and a brain) to realize that the Offense (and Offensive playcalling) blows.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 08:15 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 07:54 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  So if the Jets won 31-14, like NYFC1 stated, you'd still be whining like a little bitch?

I highly doubt it. In fact, I'd bet on it that you wouldn't be.

I’m whining like a little bitch? Because I know atrocious Offensive playcalling when I see it? Lol ok. I’m sorry you can’t see well.....that’s unfortunate.

Why don’t you go ahead and point out what I said that was wrong.  (Please answer the following questions witn a “Yes” or a “No”)

- Did the Jets’ Defense score as many points as the Jets’ Offense?

- Did the Bills turnover the ball 4 times AND did the Jets Offense take advantage of that?

- Did the Jets’ Offense throw many times beyond 2-3 yards past the line of scrimmage?  

- Did the HC (and Offensive Playcaller) make necessary adjustments at any time  during the game when it was obvious that the Offensive playcalling was ineffective?  

- Did the HC (and Offensive Playcaller) try to keep the Buffalo Bills’ Defense off balance with (for instance) play action?  

Go ahead.....feel free to point out any inaccuracies of what I said.

See what I said to DMB.

Also, the answer is yes to some of those and IDK to the others. I wasn't on the field or sidelines during the game so I can't answer some of those with 100% accuracy. Now answer my questions.

- Was it week 1?

- Is this a new system, under new management?

- Is Sam Darnold, the QB and guy who is responsible for moving the offense down the field, in his 2nd year? Under a new offensive system?

If you believe Darnold is any good then you have to believe the offense will get better, a lot better. You're bitching, the same way someone would bitch, who doesn't have any faith in Darnold.  
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 08:36 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Oh, and by the way.....if the Jets had won the game 45-0 (or whatever made up score someone wants to use) and their Offense only scored 8 points like we saw on Sunday by barely throwing the football 3 yards past the line of scrimmage) I would be ripping Adam Gase just as much as I am now.  

The score doesn’t fucking matter. It’s hilarious that anyone has to have this explained to them. If the Offensive Playcalling is shitty and about as aggressive as lint then it SUCKS! When an Offense scores a total of 8 points using a passing (non)attack that consists of throwing the ball horizontally.....it’s pretty easy (for anyone with eyes and a brain) to realize that the Offense (and Offensive playcalling) blows.

???? Did you not understand what I wrote?

NYCF1 explained the score 31-14 and how we would have gotten there. Which included completing big gains and scores through the passing game.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 09:13 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 08:36 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Oh, and by the way.....if the Jets had won the game 45-0 (or whatever made up score someone wants to use) and their Offense only scored 8 points like we saw on Sunday by barely throwing the football 3 yards past the line of scrimmage) I would be ripping Adam Gase just as much as I am now.  

NYCF1 explained the score 31-14 and how we would have gotten there. Which included completing big gains and scores through the passing game.
Meant to question that as well. In the above scenario, the offense would've scored more than 8 points(closer to 23 I believe)
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 08:18 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 07:51 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  lol.. go ahead dmbass agree with Etrius.. lol that would be the nail in your coffin.. lmfao

actually as soon as I read his post I was going to say, SHIT, I'm 100% wrong!  Etrius agrees with me!!!  Fuck!!!

The fact of the matter is that Dolphins fans have been discussing this shit about Gase for years!!!!  So Nothing the jets fans have said in frustration about gase is news to anyone that was paying attention in Miami.... We were  beating our heads against the wall the whole fucking Time was in Miami

So you guys are just now repeating shit we have said for years. 
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 09:13 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  

(09-11-2019, 09:25 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 09:13 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  ???? Did you not understand what I wrote?

Meant to question that as well. In the above scenario, the offense would've scored more than 8 points(closer to 23 I believe)

Yes....I understood. (I also pointed it out in another post by using ridiculous, hypothetical, “what if” statements as well). You see, I actually don’t deal with “what if” silly questions like that. “What if this guy caught this”, “what if that guy made that play”. It’s dumb. What if Josh Allen stepped off the Bills’ team bus and tore his ACL?

The point is: The Jets’ Offensive Playcalling on Sunday was atrocious. I can’t help you if you think otherwise. Look at what ACTUALLY happened. You can see (I hope).

If Gase calls a great game on Monday night, I’d say so. If Gase calls a game like he did on Sunday....I’ll say that too.

Can he change from what he showed in Miami to me and others? He certainly didn’t show the ability to change or adapt in that first game Sunday with the Jets. Did you see any adjustments being made? I didn’t. And his demeanor after the fact suggests that he’s unwilling to take any blame. First game as HC of the franchise and he blames players? That’s a pretty fucking big red flag that he hasn’t learned from his stint in Miami. The playcalling during the game on Sunday also is a huge red flag that he hasn’t gotten any better at that either.

You’re ok apparently with “what ifs” and an offensive playcaller that loves a majority of passing plays that go 2-3 yards (or horizontally). I’m not.

He better figure it the fuck out quick or there will be many more people in agreement with me if they didn’t already see enough of the crap on Sunday (or somehow missed YEARS of him doing the same thing in South Florida)
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 09:10 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 08:15 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  I’m whining like a little bitch? Because I know atrocious Offensive playcalling when I see it? Lol ok. I’m sorry you can’t see well.....that’s unfortunate.

Why don’t you go ahead and point out what I said that was wrong.  (Please answer the following questions witn a “Yes” or a “No”)

- Did the Bills turnover the ball 4 times AND did the Jets Offense take advantage of that?

- Did the Jets’ Offense throw many times beyond 2-3 yards past the line of scrimmage?  

- Did the HC (and Offensive Playcaller) make necessary adjustments at any time  during the game when it was obvious that the Offensive playcalling was ineffective?  

- Did the HC (and Offensive Playcaller) try to keep the Buffalo Bills’ Defense off balance with (for instance) play action?  

See what I said to DMB.

Also, the answer is yes to some of those and IDK to the others. I wasn't on the field or sidelines during the game so I can't answer some of those with 100% accuracy. Now answer my questions.

- Was it week 1?

- Is this a new system, under new management?

- Is Sam Darnold, the QB and guy who is responsible for moving the offense down the field, in his 2nd year? Under a new offensive system?

If you believe Darnold is any good then you have to believe the offense will get better, a lot better. You're bitching, the same way someone would bitch, who doesn't have any faith in Darnold.  

Wait....lol. What quesions did I specifically ask where your Answer is “IDK”? (Funny that you didn’t also answer the questions with a SIMPLE “Yes” or a “NO”)

If you could point out which original question(s) you’re having difficulty with I would appreciate it.

Here.....let me show you how it’s done. I’ll answer your Questions accordingly:

1. YES, YES

2. YES, YES

3. YES, YES

See how easy that was? Took roughly 15 seconds (maybe)

p.s. you’re welcome
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 09:10 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 08:15 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  I’m whining like a little bitch? Because I know atrocious Offensive playcalling when I see it? Lol ok. I’m sorry you can’t see well.....that’s unfortunate.

Um.....if Adam Gase calls games like he did on Sunday he will WASTE any talent Sam Darnold has. Darnold is very talented, but he’s not a fucking miracle worker.

And it’s funny that you should bring up not having faith in Sam Darnold. Maybe you should direct any question you have about faith and it not being shown in Darnold to your new Head Coach and highly-innovative Offensive playcaller. If anyone showed a lack of faith in Sam Darnold and his abilities on Sunday it was Adam Gase
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 08:01 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 06:27 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  you clearly know very little about this board, or the posters here if you say that.  This is simply not true at all (you are FACTUALLY incorrect).  While many Jet fans were celebrating our back to back AFC Championship games, many here were going fucking nuts.  And there's a billion other examples.

It's actually funny, b/c if someone says/admits to that, that if a few bounces go differently they would have a totally different take on coaching.  They are saying one of two things (or maybe both), they are 1) an EXTREME homer, 2) don't understand a lick about the sport or about NFL coaching.  But you are a tit hair right, there are definitely SOME who would do that.  And those people show their true colors in terms of knowledge and understanding of the sport.  Some people on this board DO judge solely based on W's and L's, many here though DO NOT judge based upon that, especially coaching.  Anybody doing that is clueless.

You clearly don't understand what I'm saying. I didn't say you'd be singing the praises of Adam Gase. I said you wouldn't be bashing him the way you have been since Sunday.

It's one thing to make your point and move on. It's another thing to beat a dead horse over and over again.

No, I 100% understood you, I WAS talking about destroying him. The good posters on this board would still destroy him, the more clueless ones and homer’s wouldn’t be.
And there’s tons of examples of destroying bad coaching in a win in this boards history. So you are factually incorrect.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 09:10 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  If you believe Darnold is any good then you have to believe the offense will get better, a lot better. You're bitching, the same way someone would bitch, who doesn't have any faith in Darnold.  

This is such a weird and ironic comment because the one guy that showed the absolute LEAST faith in Darnold was Gase. And Gase, like every other pussy coach who plays not to lose, it too fucking stupid to realize that when you do that you’re actually setting your QB up to fail. So not only is it pathetic CUNT loser strategy, it achieves the opposite of the intended effect quite often because it becomes insanely predictable. That actually might have been the most predictable play calling I’ve ever seen in a game. I was even joking during the game “let me guess, as soon as we snap it Darnold is going to throw sideways for what ends up a 0-3 yard gain, and then literally EVERY pass was sideways, until of course we were losing.

Honestly, to call even one single game in your life like that is such a fireable offense on its own. It just shows how dumb NFL people. That one game should disqualify him from ever being a HC or OC again.

Also, I love how you never answered my other post (other than saying you were drunk). Because there’s no way you legitimately can.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 08:09 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 08:01 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  You clearly don't understand what I'm saying. I didn't say you'd be singing the praises of Adam Gase. I said you wouldn't be bashing him the way you have been since Sunday.

It's one thing to make your point and move on. It's another thing to beat a dead horse over and over again.
yep definition of a petulant child

Oh the irony!!! Coming from the guy that can’t refute all of my logic and facts to you in every post so instead resorts to personal attacks on me, my wife, and how I grew up. And you have the gall to mention petulant child?!?

Holy shit, you’re the dumbest hypocrite I’ve ever seen. You can’t honestly be this dumb can you?!? You can’t honesty say that with a straight face, that in our back and forth the guy who only resorted to personal attacks while I refuted everything you said with logic, that I’m the petulant child. Unreal how dumb you sound saying that. What a DUMB CUNT!!!!

Don’t worry, your petulant child attacks didn’t bother me. I knew you did them because you badly lost these arguments w/me and were too much of a coward to admit to being wrong.

x 0 x 0
And furthermore since the day the Jets Hired Gase I have been clear it was a terrible fucking decision... I hate the jets but like Darnold. I am absolutely afraid Gase will ruin Darnold if given three years at the helm of this offense.

All that talent Dolofed.
 x 1 x 0
(09-12-2019, 08:04 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  And furthermore since the day the Jets Hired Gase I have been clear it was a terrible fucking decision... I hate the jets but like Darnold.  I am absolutely afraid Gase will ruin Darnold if given three years at the helm of this offense.

All that talent Dolofed.

Fraud post

Why are you afraid of Gase ruining Darnold?
Sounds silly coming from a Fins fan.

Enough with the madness if Gase sucks it might slow or hold back Darnold's greatness if that is his path..I doubt if he has makeup for greatness Gase could ruin it lol it means he was never going to be elite great  

Peyton made avg at best HCs look good once he settled in.

If Gase sucks he will be out of here with in 2 years. 
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(09-12-2019, 12:35 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 08:01 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  You clearly don't understand what I'm saying. I didn't say you'd be singing the praises of Adam Gase. I said you wouldn't be bashing him the way you have been since Sunday.

No, I 100% understood you, I WAS talking about destroying him. The good posters on this board would still destroy him, the more clueless ones and homer’s wouldn’t be.
And there’s tons of examples of destroying bad coaching in a win in this boards history. So you are factually incorrect.

You're right. Belichick and Brady are jealous of our offense.

x 0 x 0
I'm not wasting anymore of my time discussing this. We'll revisit it after Monday night.

x 1 x 0
(09-12-2019, 12:35 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  

I don't care much about the drivel you all are spewing in this thread.  But the bolded here is probably the biggest reason that so many threads turn to shit.  The air of superiority by some here who think their opinion is some how gold while others are not.  

First, who determines which posters are good and who are clueless?  Second, if it's you, why?  What credentials do you have to suggest you can make such a judgment?

How about instead of being a pompous prick, you just let the "market" determine the content of ones post.  We/I don't need to be informed about who YOU think is good or who is clueless.  I'll figure that out for myself.  

Thanks,
Management.  

Carry on gentlemen.  
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
(09-12-2019, 11:37 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  
(09-12-2019, 12:35 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  No, I 100% understood you, I WAS talking about destroying him. The good posters on this board would still destroy him, the more clueless ones and homer’s wouldn’t be.

I don't care much about the drivel you all are spewing in this thread.  But the bolded here is probably the biggest reason that so many threads turn to shit.  The air of superiority by some here who think their opinion is some how gold while others are not.  

First, who determines which posters are good and who are clueless?  Second, if it's you, why?  What credentials do you have to suggest you can make such a judgment?

How about instead of being a pompous prick, you just let the "market" determine the content of ones post.  We/I don't need to be informed about who YOU think is good or who is clueless.  I'll figure that out for myself.  

Thanks,
Management.  

Carry on gentlemen.  

I'm sorry but this is a particularly bad attempt by you, worse than usual in fact.  Nevermind the fact that you literally said/did the same thing as me in your post that you're getting on me for (the height of hypocrisy), there's just so many other things wrong and stupid with what you said.  Usually when you try and get on me I disagree, but could maybe see your point.  This was a really bad attempt compare to normal.

The funny thing is, I'm not being remotely pompous in the main point here.  I stated a FACT about the past.  That many posters on this board will destroy the coach for bad coaching even in a win.  You know that's true.  That's literally the main point of my back and forth with Runway, and that's the point I was making.  So you're just being a total fraud here.  You know this is true.  That part wasn't opinion, that's what's factually happened on this board in it's history.

The part you got on me for, doesn't change a single thing about my point, nor were you even correct that I was asserting that part as fact.  You're either too stupid to realize or too blinded by trying to get on DMB that you didn't realize you didn't make an ounce of sense and totally whiffed on this one.

You're also too clueless to realize the bigger picture here.  Runway is taking a homerish approach (has for days now) to something that is a legit problem and concern.  He wants to deny reality.  Nobody is even giving him shit for that, he's giving others shit for NOT wanting to be homerish and illogical.  This goes back to his talk about Gase changing.  He wouldn't answer anything I said about the realities of that, b/c he can't.  B/c anybody who follows football knows that HC's are insanely stubborn and just about never change their ways.  Some do, but nearly all don't.  It's extremely rare.  This isn't a secret, this is the reality of the NFL.  Two, if you're using logic, if Gase were to "change" that part of himself, wouldn't he have done it after 3 years doing this failed philosophy in Miami and starting with the Jets?  Why would he continue it 1 more game.  Think about it, you'd have to think Gase goes into the 1st game saying "let me give this entire offense and strategy one more game, and if it doesn't work, I'll totally revamp the offense from Week 2 on.  One of the biggest problems on this board is that people don't actually stop and think about what they are saying.  If they did, they'd realize that sometimes things make absolutely no sense.  This is one of them, is it possible that Gase will totally change who he is and has been?  Yes.  It it highly unlikely using logic, reason and common sense?  Yes.  We don't have to deny reality.  I get it that he's desperate for Gase to change, and if he wants to believe in something with very little hope, he's totally welcome too.  But don't expect others, realists, to do that.

Your wife needs to get you those Oreos soon, get some sugar in you, re-group, and try again.  This was a FAIL.  Field, DELETE SIGNAL'S POST ABOVE!!!

x 2 x 0
(09-12-2019, 10:36 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(09-12-2019, 08:04 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  And furthermore since the day the Jets Hired Gase I have been clear it was a terrible fucking decision... I hate the jets but like Darnold.  I am absolutely afraid Gase will ruin Darnold if given three years at the helm of this offense.

All that talent Dolofed.

Fraud post

Why are you afraid of Gase ruining Darnold?
Sounds silly coming from a Fins fan.

Enough with the madness if Gase sucks it might slow or hold back Darnold's greatness if that is his path..I doubt if he has makeup for greatness Gase could ruin it lol it means he was never going to be elite great  

Peyton made avg at best HCs look good once he settled in.

If Gase sucks he will be out of here with in 2 years. 

That's cause he's a Chameleon

I personally hope Gase ruins the Jets/Darnold etc etc etc etc........just like im sure you hope Flores ruins the Fins, REAL fans say shit like that, not fuckin bullshit like "Dohhhh im absolutely afraid Gase will ruin Darnold" smh fuckin idiot
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0

.pn   whoathere-iaint-reading-all-that-shit-bro-i-ain-t-reading-all-that-meme-generator-whoa-there-i-ain-t…-flickr-48735891.pn (Size: 175.22 KB / Downloads: 5)
.pn   whoathere-iaint-reading-all-that-shit-bro-i-ain-t-reading-all-that-meme-generator-whoa-there-i-ain-t…-flickr-48735891.pn (Size: 175.22 KB / Downloads: 5) [attachment=4377][attachment=4377][attachment=4377][attachment=4377]
(09-12-2019, 04:45 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(09-12-2019, 11:37 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  I don't care much about the drivel you all are spewing in this thread.  But the bolded here is probably the biggest reason that so many threads turn to shit.  The air of superiority by some here who think their opinion is some how gold while others are not.  

Thanks,
Management.  

Carry on gentlemen.  

I'm sorry but this is a particularly bad attempt by you, worse than usual in fact.  Nevermind the fact that you literally said/did the same thing as me in your post that you're getting on me for (the height of hypocrisy), there's just so many other things wrong and stupid with what you said.  Usually when you try and get on me I disagree, but could maybe see your point.  This was a really bad attempt compare to normal.

The funny thing is, I'm not being remotely pompous in the main point here.  I stated a FACT about the past.  That many posters on this board will destroy the coach for bad coaching even in a win.  You know that's true.  That's literally the main point of my back and forth with Runway, and that's the point I was making.  So you're just being a total fraud here.  You know this is true.  That part wasn't opinion, that's what's factually happened on this board in it's history.

The part you got on me for, doesn't change a single thing about my point, nor were you even correct that I was asserting that part as fact.  You're either too stupid to realize or too blinded by trying to get on DMB that you didn't realize you didn't make an ounce of sense and totally whiffed on this one.

You're also too clueless to realize the bigger picture here.  Runway is taking a homerish approach (has for days now) to something that is a legit problem and concern.  He wants to deny reality.  Nobody is even giving him shit for that, he's giving others shit for NOT wanting to be homerish and illogical.  This goes back to his talk about Gase changing.  He wouldn't answer anything I said about the realities of that, b/c he can't.  B/c anybody who follows football knows that HC's are insanely stubborn and just about never change their ways.  Some do, but nearly all don't.  It's extremely rare.  This isn't a secret, this is the reality of the NFL.  Two, if you're using logic, if Gase were to "change" that part of himself, wouldn't he have done it after 3 years doing this failed philosophy in Miami and starting with the Jets?  Why would he continue it 1 more game.  Think about it, you'd have to think Gase goes into the 1st game saying "let me give this entire offense and strategy one more game, and if it doesn't work, I'll totally revamp the offense from Week 2 on.  One of the biggest problems on this board is that people don't actually stop and think about what they are saying.  If they did, they'd realize that sometimes things make absolutely no sense.  This is one of them, is it possible that Gase will totally change who he is and has been?  Yes.  It it highly unlikely using logic, reason and common sense?  Yes.  We don't have to deny reality.  I get it that he's desperate for Gase to change, and if he wants to believe in something with very little hope, he's totally welcome too.  But don't expect others, realists, to do that.

Your wife needs to get you those Oreos soon, get some sugar in you, re-group, and try again.  This was a FAIL.  Field, DELETE SIGNAL'S POST ABOVE!!!
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
Tom Hanks

The Fins have sucked since Marino retired... There was maybe two years with Fiedler where the defense was legit... But without a QB they could not pull it all together. That franchise has been trying for 25 years to find another franchise QB

As much as I will always hate the Jets... It looks like they might have a potential franchise QB. Tannehill was not the second coming of Manning or Rodgers... But right now in the NFL there are a handful of QB's starting that were not as good as Tannehill before Gase took over in Miami

Flacco
Keenum
Cousins
Mariotta
Winston

Gase running the offense in Miami turned Tannehill into a backup QB Instead of helping a guy who threw for over 4000 yards averaging what 26 touchdowns and completing 63 or 64 percent of his passes the two years before Gase got to Miami

As a Jets fan I have seen you guys start a thread about your wide receivers... Remember that the offense in Miami got worse with Gase... Tannehill had Landry and Stills in their prime... so Gase had very good wide receivers for Tannehill to throw to.. Gase just refused to use them properly. G

The Jets could have Julio Jones, Travis Kelce, and Ezekiel Elliot on the squad and Gase would run variations of 3 or 4 plays over and over and over...

In no universe does that help the QB develop.

Like with the Dolphins the Jets have been searching forever for a franchise QB... So the best one to come along in what 30 years and you are okay with wasting 2-3 years of his career stuck with Gase?

Some QB's get later starts to their careers or take a couple years to develop... Rodgers in Green bay... Benefitted from being behind favre with an offensive genius for a head coach with that west coast offense. Jimmy G was behind Brady and had Bellicheat who is the best head coach I have ever seen... So yeah maybe Darnold can tread water for the next 2-3 years before he has a great head coach that will utilise his talents properly??? At least with Rodgers and Jimmy G they had hall of fame QB's to learn from and the best coaches in football to teach them. Darnold has Gase...

When Sanchez came to New York there was potential... Then you guys got Fistpump and the playbook got reduced to a handful of plays. ( If I remember the sequence of events correctly ) Sanchez had his growth stunted and never took another step forward.

Can Darnold overcome having his growth and potential being limited for the next 3 years under Gase?... If I had to bet on it... I would say NO