Can we please
 x 1 x 0
(09-11-2019, 02:09 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(09-10-2019, 07:15 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  I agree in a sense. I'm enjoying my new approach this week of being sarcastic to some posters.

Just wish people would calm down a bit.

I get overreacting on Sunday and Monday, but it's Tuesday now. Time to get over it.
Usually take me until Wed. but I'm good now

It is Wednesday!
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 05:27 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 02:09 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  Usually take me until Wed. but I'm good now

It is Wednesday!

LMAO
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 05:29 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 05:27 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  It is Wednesday!

LMAO

Can't slip one past DMB!
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 5 x 0
(09-11-2019, 05:39 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 05:29 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  LMAO

Can't slip one past DMB!

Apparently dudes that look like chicks do
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 05:42 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 05:39 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Can't slip one past DMB!

Apparently dudes that look like chicks do

Buuuuuuurn

x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 04:45 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  
(09-10-2019, 10:29 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  LOL.....how exactly is my post “trollish”?  

How many times did I re-watch the game? None. I watched it live. Who the fuck would put themselves through having to watch that shit again? Sorry....once was enough.

A new system that consists of (apparently) nothing much more that horizontal passes. GREAT SYSTEM!  

You might want to go back pay attention to what Darnold said about it —— something to the effect of “there was a lot of dink and dunk, which is fine” (it didn’t really sound fine to him)

Man, woman, child.....doesn’t matter who —— anyone with a fucking brain could understand that if THAT is the Offensive System (with the oh-so-aggressive and effective horizontal passing game) that your new boyfriend (allegedly) wants to run then he needs to be called on it immediately....not wait 5-6 weeks.  (Rolls eyes)

Overreacting? Pretty safe to say that you are Underreacting. You wanna put up with the bullshit....I don’t. New offense or not......THROW THE FUCKING FOOTBALL more than 2 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. Feel free to mix in a call with play action. Run plays that actually promote moving the ball FORWARD. Clearly, Adam Gase doesn’t understand that very simple concept or else he would have had no problem calling the game on Sunday. Quit making excuses for ineptness and trying to pass it off as “they’re learning a new system”. You said yourself that Darnold made passes downfield in preseason....that Gase called for those said plays....SO WHY
THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE GASE A PASS FOR CALLING SHITTY HORIZONTAL PASS PLAY AFTER SHITTY HORIZONTAL PASS PLAY IN ANY REGULAR SEASON GAME? And then screw the pooch even more by be willing to give him 5 to 6 weeks(!) to figure it the fuck out that it’s retarded?
as horrible as everything with the offense was as you and dmbass are saying (which is true because the offense was lame for the gazillionth time) would you be saying the same thing IF....

-Vedvik makes both the FG and the PAT? (+4pts)
-Maye hangs on the INT negating the FG they kicked because of it (-3pts)
-Anderson actually tries to catch the TD pass from Darnold in 2nd quarter (+7 pts IF Vedvik makes the pat)
-Darnold hits one of his two bad passes to a wide open Anderson for a TD ? (+7 for argument sake)
and the Jets won the game 31-14??

would you still be losing your mind over that game?
 answer honestly

Yep....

Win or Lose it was a SHITTY called game. If the Jets happened to win the game based on what you wrote that doesn’t negate the fact that Gase was a fucking tool who for some reason refused to call many plays that weren’t basically horizontal.

The fact that they lost was just icing on the cake. A shitty offense being called all game long + a defense that rolls over, plays soft and allows a team to overcome a 16 point lead late = a team that doesn’t deserve to win
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 04:45 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  
(09-10-2019, 10:29 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  LOL.....how exactly is my post “trollish”?  

How many times did I re-watch the game? None. I watched it live. Who the fuck would put themselves through having to watch that shit again? Sorry....once was enough.

A new system that consists of (apparently) nothing much more that horizontal passes. GREAT SYSTEM!  

You might want to go back pay attention to what Darnold said about it —— something to the effect of “there was a lot of dink and dunk, which is fine” (it didn’t really sound fine to him)

Man, woman, child.....doesn’t matter who —— anyone with a fucking brain could understand that if THAT is the Offensive System (with the oh-so-aggressive and effective horizontal passing game) that your new boyfriend (allegedly) wants to run then he needs to be called on it immediately....not wait 5-6 weeks.  (Rolls eyes)

Overreacting? Pretty safe to say that you are Underreacting. You wanna put up with the bullshit....I don’t. New offense or not......THROW THE FUCKING FOOTBALL more than 2 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. Feel free to mix in a call with play action. Run plays that actually promote moving the ball FORWARD. Clearly, Adam Gase doesn’t understand that very simple concept or else he would have had no problem calling the game on Sunday. Quit making excuses for ineptness and trying to pass it off as “they’re learning a new system”. You said yourself that Darnold made passes downfield in preseason....that Gase called for those said plays....SO WHY
THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE GASE A PASS FOR CALLING SHITTY HORIZONTAL PASS PLAY AFTER SHITTY HORIZONTAL PASS PLAY IN ANY REGULAR SEASON GAME? And then screw the pooch even more by be willing to give him 5 to 6 weeks(!) to figure it the fuck out that it’s retarded?
as horrible as everything with the offense was as you and dmbass are saying (which is true because the offense was lame for the gazillionth time) would you be saying the same thing IF....

-Anderson actually tries to catch the TD pass from Darnold in 2nd quarter (+7 pts IF Vedvik makes the pat)
-Darnold hits one of his two bad passes to a wide open Anderson for a TD ? (+7 for argument sake)

answer honestly

The answer is, No. They wouldn't be losing their minds. They may be a little concerned, but they wouldn't be destroying Adam Gase.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 06:13 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 04:45 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  as horrible as everything with the offense was as you and dmbass are saying (which is true because the offense was lame for the gazillionth time) would you be saying the same thing IF....

answer honestly

Yep....

Win or Lose it was a SHITTY called game. If the Jets happened to win the game based on what you wrote that doesn’t negate the fact that Gase was a fucking tool who for some reason refused to call many plays that weren’t basically horizontal.

The fact that they lost was just icing on the cake. A shitty offense being called all game long + a defense that rolls over, plays soft and allows a team to overcome a 16 point lead late = a team that doesn’t deserve to win

Point being .. it is possible to fix some or most of those thing relatively quickly and perhaps we see a totally different team in next game.  I'll wait till game 3 or game 4 before giving up on the season.
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 06:17 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 04:45 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  as horrible as everything with the offense was as you and dmbass are saying (which is true because the offense was lame for the gazillionth time) would you be saying the same thing IF....

answer honestly

The answer is, No. They wouldn't be losing their minds. They may be a little concerned, but they wouldn't be destroying Adam Gase.

you clearly know very little about this board, or the posters here if you say that.  This is simply not true at all (you are FACTUALLY incorrect).  While many Jet fans were celebrating our back to back AFC Championship games, many here were going fucking nuts.  And there's a billion other examples.

It's actually funny, b/c if someone says/admits to that, that if a few bounces go differently they would have a totally different take on coaching.  They are saying one of two things (or maybe both), they are 1) an EXTREME homer, 2) don't understand a lick about the sport or about NFL coaching.  But you are a tit hair right, there are definitely SOME who would do that.  And those people show their true colors in terms of knowledge and understanding of the sport.  Some people on this board DO judge solely based on W's and L's, many here though DO NOT judge based upon that, especially coaching.  Anybody doing that is clueless.

x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 06:17 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  

answer honestly

Oh, so now you know how I think? Really? Don’t be a fucking idiot.

I actually would be destroying Gase. I have eyes and that was a scared, boring, predictable, and cowardly Offense. Horizontal passes over and over and over again. No play action, hardly anything in the air beyond 2 or 3 yards. The Offense scored 8 fucking points! Let that sink in......EIGHT. FUCKING. POINTS. (The Defense....whose primary job isn’t scoring points — scored the same amount. The Offense’s job IS to score points)

Buffalo turned the ball over 4 times.....and the Jets’ Offense was still so inept they only scored 8 FUCKING POINTS!!!

But yeah, why wouldn’t we give Adam Gase (the Offensive Genius and QB Whisperer) a pass for 1. Calling a SHITTY, WEAK, NON- AGGRESSIVE game in the first place and 2. NOT MAKING ANY SORT OF ADJUSTMENTS WHEN SAID SHITTY PLAYCALLING WASN’T WORKING TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME. (Some Offensive Genius there)

If you are familiar with Gase’s work in Miami it’s the same kind of crap that he pulled down there. Also, you might want to listen to what the posters on the Fins’ board have said since Gase was hired. They have complained about the same bullshit we saw the other day.

I HATED the Gase hire (I wanted McCarthy and it’s well documented on the board).....Bringing in Douglas I thought was a good move by the Organization and I did attribute some of Gase’s problems to the fact that Tannehill sucked and the back-ups were trash as well.....plus, I started to buy in a little to Gase talking anout Darnold and saying that Darnold could make plays that very few QB’s make, etc, etc.

And then......

Sunday happened.

And it was quite evident that Gase hasn’t learned a fucking thing from his time in Miami. And him getting pissy with the press and saying he’s going to do things his way.....just the defiant arrogance itself shows he hasn’t changed. He was the same arrogant dickhead in Miami....it’s a big reason why he’d shuttle talent away frim the Fins....because it was his way or the highway. Bill Belichick can get away with that because he has the history and rings to back it up. Adam Gase? LMAO.....No.

You probably didn’t need to read this post, since you know EXACTLY what I’m thinking at all times apparently.
 x 0 x 0
DMB is right

Gase has had years to change... He did nothing special with Cutler in Chicago... But he was young and got all of this credit for some reason... The Bears and Cutler never did anything amazing at all.

So years of nothing special in Chicago.. He goes to Miami and the offense regresses... Variations of the same three plays being called over and over year after year... Fooling nobody ever.

And now it may only be one game in New York.. But it is the exact same approach and the same plas are being called. Gase has been in football all of his life and he has been calling plays for what a decade now? No growth... No improvement.

How long should people hold out hope that he is going to have a light bulb light up in his head and suddenly embrace a completely different approach to the offense?
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 06:13 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  

answer honestly

Yep....

okay see i can respect that..at least you answered it honestly and like a human being.. i also saw the same conservative called game but again there are a billion factors into why shit happens.. im willing to see how the season plays out truth is we have no choice lol but petulant children like dmbass have to come on the board and rant PUSSY a gazillion times to make his little pee wee dick get a rise! its all good and well see what the season has for us 
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 05:27 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 05:03 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  you seriously need to kill yourself.. you're such a miserable human being.. i hear you're married i dont believe it unless its one of those jewish arranged things which would explain a lot.. youre sayting PUSSY alot because you obviously dont get any or at least any good pussy .. seriously just off yourself.. wow you suck!! .. everyone you know must hate you and talk behind your little whiny back about you...ugh
 smfh

Good comeback!  How many times am I going to refute your points with logic and you just attack me b/c you don't have the ability to respond.  You realize you could just admit to being wrong rather than digging a bigger grave?

theres nothing to be right or wrong about dmbass! this is my opinion and you have yours.. thats your problem your whole persona is about being right all the time... lol  you are so pathetic its really sad.. i know for a fact you were sexually molested as a child..somebody did a number on you boy!! 
only an abused individual would act like a petulant child with a complex as you do...smfh
 x 2 x 0
(09-11-2019, 06:55 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  DMB is right

Gase has had years to change... He did nothing special with Cutler in Chicago... But he was young and got all of this credit for some reason... The Bears and Cutler never did anything amazing at all.

So years of nothing special in Chicago.. He goes to Miami and the offense regresses... Variations of the same three plays being called over and over year after year... Fooling nobody ever.

And now it may only be one game in New York.. But it is the exact same approach and the same plas are being called.  Gase has been in football all of his life and he has been calling plays for what a decade now?  No growth... No improvement.

How long should people hold out hope that he is going to have a light bulb light up in his head and suddenly embrace a completely different approach to the offense?

lol.. go ahead dmbass agree with Etrius.. lol that would be the nail in your coffin.. lmfao
 x 1 x 0
(09-11-2019, 06:50 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 06:17 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  The answer is, No. They wouldn't be losing their minds. They may be a little concerned, but they wouldn't be destroying Adam Gase.

Oh, so now you know how I think? Really? Don’t be a fucking idiot.

I actually would be destroying Gase. I have eyes and that was a scared, boring, predictable, and cowardly Offense. Horizontal passes over and over and over again. No play action, hardly anything in the air beyond 2 or 3 yards. The Offense scored 8 fucking points! Let that sink in......EIGHT. FUCKING. POINTS. (The Defense....whose primary job isn’t scoring points — scored the same amount. The Offense’s job IS to score points)

Buffalo turned the ball over 4 times.....and the Jets’ Offense was still so inept they only scored 8 FUCKING POINTS!!!

But yeah, why wouldn’t we give Adam Gase (the Offensive Genius and QB Whisperer) a pass for 1. Calling a SHITTY, WEAK, NON- AGGRESSIVE game in the first place and 2. NOT MAKING ANY SORT OF ADJUSTMENTS WHEN SAID SHITTY PLAYCALLING WASN’T WORKING TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME. (Some Offensive Genius there)

If you are familiar with Gase’s work in Miami it’s the same kind of crap that he pulled down there. Also, you might want to listen to what the posters on the Fins’ board have said since Gase was hired. They have complained about the same bullshit we saw the other day.

I HATED the Gase hire (I wanted McCarthy and it’s well documented on the board).....Bringing in Douglas I thought was a good move by the Organization and I did attribute some of Gase’s problems to the fact that Tannehill sucked and the back-ups were trash as well.....plus, I started to buy in a little to Gase talking anout Darnold and saying that Darnold could make plays that very few QB’s make, etc, etc.

And then......

Sunday happened.

And it was quite evident that Gase hasn’t learned a fucking thing from his time in Miami. And him getting pissy with the press and saying he’s going to do things his way.....just the defiant arrogance itself shows he hasn’t changed. He was the same arrogant dickhead in Miami....it’s a big reason why he’d shuttle talent away frim the Fins....because it was his way or the highway. Bill Belichick can get away with that because he has the history and rings to back it up. Adam Gase? LMAO.....No.  

You probably didn’t need to read this post, since you know EXACTLY what I’m thinking at all times apparently.

So if the Jets won 31-14, like NYFC1 stated, you'd still be whining like a little bitch?

I highly doubt it. In fact, I'd bet on it that you wouldn't be.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

x 1 x 0
(09-11-2019, 06:27 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 06:17 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  The answer is, No. They wouldn't be losing their minds. They may be a little concerned, but they wouldn't be destroying Adam Gase.

you clearly know very little about this board, or the posters here if you say that.  This is simply not true at all (you are FACTUALLY incorrect).  While many Jet fans were celebrating our back to back AFC Championship games, many here were going fucking nuts.  And there's a billion other examples.

It's actually funny, b/c if someone says/admits to that, that if a few bounces go differently they would have a totally different take on coaching.  They are saying one of two things (or maybe both), they are 1) an EXTREME homer, 2) don't understand a lick about the sport or about NFL coaching.  But you are a tit hair right, there are definitely SOME who would do that.  And those people show their true colors in terms of knowledge and understanding of the sport.  Some people on this board DO judge solely based on W's and L's, many here though DO NOT judge based upon that, especially coaching.  Anybody doing that is clueless.

You clearly don't understand what I'm saying. I didn't say you'd be singing the praises of Adam Gase. I said you wouldn't be bashing him the way you have been since Sunday.

It's one thing to make your point and move on. It's another thing to beat a dead horse over and over again.

x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 08:01 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 06:27 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  you clearly know very little about this board, or the posters here if you say that.  This is simply not true at all (you are FACTUALLY incorrect).  While many Jet fans were celebrating our back to back AFC Championship games, many here were going fucking nuts.  And there's a billion other examples.

You clearly don't understand what I'm saying. I didn't say you'd be singing the praises of Adam Gase. I said you wouldn't be bashing him the way you have been since Sunday.

It's one thing to make your point and move on. It's another thing to beat a dead horse over and over again.
yep definition of a petulant child
 x 0 x 0
(09-11-2019, 07:54 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 06:50 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Oh, so now you know how I think? Really? Don’t be a fucking idiot.

And then......

Sunday happened.

So if the Jets won 31-14, like NYFC1 stated, you'd still be whining like a little bitch?

I highly doubt it. In fact, I'd bet on it that you wouldn't be.

I’m whining like a little bitch? Because I know atrocious Offensive playcalling when I see it? Lol ok. I’m sorry you can’t see well.....that’s unfortunate.

Why don’t you go ahead and point out what I said that was wrong. (Please answer the following questions witn a “Yes” or a “No”)

- Did the Jets’ Defense score as many points as the Jets’ Offense?

- Did the Bills turnover the ball 4 times AND did the Jets Offense take advantage of that?

- Did the Jets’ Offense throw many times beyond 2-3 yards past the line of scrimmage?

- Did the HC (and Offensive Playcaller) make necessary adjustments at any time during the game when it was obvious that the Offensive playcalling was ineffective?

- Did the HC (and Offensive Playcaller) try to keep the Buffalo Bills’ Defense off balance with (for instance) play action?

Go ahead.....feel free to point out any inaccuracies of what I said.
 x 3 x 0
(09-11-2019, 07:51 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 06:55 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  DMB is right

And now it may only be one game in New York.. But it is the exact same approach and the same plas are being called.  Gase has been in football all of his life and he has been calling plays for what a decade now?  No growth... No improvement.

lol.. go ahead dmbass agree with Etrius.. lol that would be the nail in your coffin.. lmfao

actually as soon as I read his post I was going to say, SHIT, I'm 100% wrong!  Etrius agrees with me!!!  Fuck!!!