Can Mark Cuban PLEASE buy the jets
 x 0 x 0
The guy is brilliant and a winner. PLEASE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
Ask him on Twitter
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
I sent Mark an email many years ago, explaining in detail how he should get Tim Hardaway.  He wrote back and explained why he wouldn't.  They acquired him later on and I emailed him after and he did not respond.

Would be a great owner of the Jets, but forget about President, IMO
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
I think he’d make a better Assistant to the Assistant Owner’s Brother, to help out Chris.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
What’s with Dallas’ sports franchise owners getting scary looking fucked up plastic surgery?
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(03-24-2020, 11:56 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  What’s with Dallas’ sports franchise owners getting scary looking fucked up plastic surgery?

That’s what people in Dallas do, old rich $ up there, when I moved to Houston 12 yrs ago I thought this place was country, not even close to Dallas, there’s so many Honky Tonks and cowtown type shit to do, i was just there like 3 weeks ago and thought, damn this place is country....which is cool, I just lived in California all my life so it’s different for sure.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
I think he's kind of a gigantic douchebag.