British Open (Spoiler Alert)
 x 0 x 0
Mickelson takes the win!!!

"It was a fabulous finish for Mickelson, who walked off the course Thursday complaining about the setup at Muirfield. He closed by making birdies on four of his last six holes." -USA TODAY
 x 0 x 0
Good God, our golf forum is fuckin dead.....out of all these posters both on the fins and Jets board we only have a couple golfers, lol thats pathetic, wish more people wanted to talk about golf.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
Taylortogetya Wrote:Good God, our golf forum is fuckin dead.....out of all these posters both on the fins and Jets board we only have a couple golfers, lol thats pathetic, wish more people wanted to talk about golf.
lol
 x 0 x 0
(02-16-2014, 07:19 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
Taylortogetya Wrote:Good God, our golf forum is fuckin dead.....out of all these posters both on the fins and Jets board we only have a couple golfers, lol thats pathetic, wish more people wanted to talk about golf.
lol

Lol is it not? I retract my earlier post......we got a bunch of hackers on here but only 1 golfer :D
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(07-21-2013, 01:49 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Mickelson takes the win!!!

"It was a fabulous finish for Mickelson, who walked off the course Thursday complaining about the setup at Muirfield. He closed by making birdies on four of his last six holes." -USA TODAY

STFU
Da'Ron
 x 1 x 0
Delete this thread. I fucking loathe golf spoilers.
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
There's a golf board? LOL
VIVA la TANK!!