Bill O the Clown is Gone... Is Hannity Next?
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 07:29 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Sheets

Did you read his apology to Leann? Did you watch the video footage where she read the additional personal letter he wrote to her? No mention of touching her breasts ever.... None... and she accepted his apology fully and said it was great. In his apology he was adamant that he recalls details of the kissing skit differently... and when he apologised it was only for the picture.. Not for touching her breasts... So this whole angle you are playing that he admitted to it.... Is bullshit... because he did not say he grabbed her breasts...

If you can find video footage or print where he says he grabbed her breasts.... SHOW US

I googled for it and I did not find any such words from Franken

Otherwise fuck off and go away

You made three stupid, and disgusting, excuses. He made zero. You mentally ill piece of shit.

You’re why women often don’t even discuss sexual misconduct / assault / rape. You make horrible and disturbing excuses. Again, when he’s making none.
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
Nice to see you could not produce a quote when you made several comments that he admitted to touching her breasts...

It is okay you can admit you were wrong.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Moore news - the yearbook case has been totally destroyed now. They now have bunch of facts from people who worked there contradicting accusations.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/every-single-detail-gloria-allreds-attack-roy-moore-debunked-arrest-now/

But Moore’s bigger problem is the 1st accusation.... that is lot more serious
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 09:10 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  Moore news - the yearbook case has been totally destroyed now.  They now have bunch of facts from people who worked there contradicting accusations.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/every-single-detail-gloria-allreds-attack-roy-moore-debunked-arrest-now/

But Moore’s bigger problem is the 1st accusation.... that is lot more serious

I've always said the first accuser, the one who I think may have a legit claim, is getting buried here. I think she was on the Today show yesterday? 

x 0 x 0
Moore's biggest problem is that there were so many women who came forward...

You might argue against 1 or 2... But when they just keep coming out of the woodwork... It gets hard to even try to refute...

Unless you are Donald Trump and have 16 women who claim rape or Sexual assault...
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 10:52 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Moore's biggest problem is that there were so many women who came forward...

You might argue against 1 or 2... But when they just keep coming out of the woodwork... It gets hard to even try to refute...

Unless you are Donald Trump and have 16 women who claim rape or Sexual assault...

Etrius ... is bill clinton a rapist?
 x 0 x 0
Apollo

I think Bill has a problem with women yes... I think it would be crazy to defend him... He did not rape Monica Lewinsky but she worked for him she was a lowly secretary and he was the boss.... So just fucking her even with consent was ground for misconduct.

Clinton settled with women for sums of money 30 years ago.... So there is something there... Hard to prove rape 30 and 40 years later.... But no question about it... Bill has too many accusers and if he was in office today he would get thrown out.... No question at all.
 x 0 x 0
I laugh when republicans think I am going to Defend Bill Clinton... LOL... Or Hillary... Fuck that bitch....
 x 0 x 0
okay here comes more Moore matter - maybe the 1st accusation is now looking bit shakey as well:

WaPo definitely did a shady job here hiding details very conveniently: my recap:

- female claimed she met Moore at court house - WaPo calimed they checked there was indeed a hearing for her mother that day. But forgot to mention the hearing was mother transferring daughter's custody to the father (they were divorced)

- so within 12 days girl was moved from mom's home to dad's home in a different town. This was not disclosed by WaPo & the accuser

- basically in 12 days - supposedly Moore called multiple times, setup two meetings (where girl snuck out) etc etc, attempted a 3rd meeting - and girl told her friends she is seeing an older guy. Possible? Maybe ..... but very convinient that WaPo didn't mention 12 day window.

There are few other stuff at the brietbart article ... certainly not making WaPo look that great.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/court-documents-raise-significant-questions-leigh-corfmans-accusations-roy-moore/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/court-documents-raise-significant-questions-leigh-corfmans-accusations-roy-moore/
 x 0 x 0
stop reading Breitbart....

Holy fuck dude
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 11:57 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  stop reading Breitbart....

Holy fuck dude

Info Wars link incoming 

x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 11:57 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  stop reading Breitbart....

Holy fuck dude

So we can all read occupy Democrat like etrius and be
Clinically insane?
 x 0 x 0
Breitbart is the worst source for news on the planet...

Bannon works for the GOP and runs the site... Major conflict of interest in the name of journalism and impartiality.

You may not like CNN or MSNBC.... But Rachel Maddow and Wolf Blitzer never worked for Obama... or ran their election campaigns...
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 11:40 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Apollo

I think Bill has a problem with women yes... I think it would be crazy to defend him... He did not rape Monica Lewinsky but she worked for him she was a lowly secretary and he was the boss.... So just fucking her even with consent was ground for misconduct.

Clinton settled with women for sums of money 30 years ago.... So there is something there... Hard to prove rape 30 and 40 years later.... But no question about it... Bill has too many accusers and if he was in office today he would get thrown out.... No question at all.

Etrius playing dumb? He knows too well where the rape accusations came from. But he acts dump - it ain’t about monica.

We are talking about Juanita Broaddrick
 x 0 x 0
(1 hour ago)Etrius24 Wrote:  Breitbart is the worst source for news on the planet...

Bannon works for the GOP and runs the site... Major conflict of interest in the name of journalism and impartiality.

You may not like CNN or MSNBC.... But Rachel Maddow and Wolf Blitzer never worked for Obama... or ran their election campaigns...

Maddow is objective? Lol

She is a full blown lib and she does not hide it
 x 0 x 0
Apollo

You do not have to like Maddow

She does not work for Political candidates and run their campaigns.

It is sad that you cannot see the line Bannon has crossed with Breitbart