Barr needs to be removed from the Mueller report.
 x 0 x 0
https://www.newsweek.com/so-many-conflicts-so-little-time-1396435?fbclid=IwAR1ntd0OBKIoW2Etn_dZDG46rSI85QfTpe0c_wC-oi68XBcmhP69aHzUIzE

Turns out Barr has Russian ties and conflicts of interest with regards to pressing charges.  He cannot objectively make decisions on this.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 10:16 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  https://www.newsweek.com/so-many-conflicts-so-little-time-1396435?fbclid=IwAR1ntd0OBKIoW2Etn_dZDG46rSI85QfTpe0c_wC-oi68XBcmhP69aHzUIzE

Turns out Barr has Russian ties and conflicts of interest with regards to pressing charges.  He cannot objectively make decisions on this.

LOL ..  E is CLINICALLY INSANE

I think we just need to remove CLINICALLY INSANE Etrius from USA and ship him to Canada.  That is the real problem
 x 0 x 0
Wow, you really have gone off the deep end, Etrius.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
So legal experts who have studied this are saying that Barr has conflicts...

And I have gone off the deep end for posting their thoughts on it?

Holy Fuck idiots.
 x 0 x 0
Barr's history with Iran-Contra was interesting to say the least

x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 10:29 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  Wow, you really have gone off the deep end, Etrius.

CHOOCH is not that far behind .... both of these two, still having tough time with NO COLLUSION verdict.  
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 12:50 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(04-17-2019, 10:29 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  Wow, you really have gone off the deep end, Etrius.

CHOOCH is not that far behind .... both of these two, still having tough time with NO COLLUSION verdict.  

It's like if you don't goosestep behind everything this administration does, you're an enemy...FOX has trained you well. 

All I want is the report to come out - that's it. I said fine on the collusion, but am curious on the obstruction aspect. I even said, you NEED to redact the stuff in the report. However, the House/Senate Intell members should probably see the report unredacted, but that suggestion is stupid...

x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 12:52 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  
(04-17-2019, 12:50 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  CHOOCH is not that far behind .... both of these two, still having tough time with NO COLLUSION verdict.  

It's like if you don't goosestep behind everything this administration does, you're an enemy...FOX has trained you well. 

All I want is the report to come out - that's it. I said fine on the collusion, but am curious on the obstruction aspect. I even said, you NEED to redact the stuff in the report. However, the House/Senate Intell members should probably see the report unredacted, but that suggestion is stupid...

The House/Senate Intel always have gotten redacted report - so why should now they get special treatment?   When Nunes ® was heading House Intel - he went through SAME PROCESS.  He got redacted document, and then he went through year long process to get only certain portion unredacted.

Why do we have 180 now?   Because you don't like the verdict for weeks you and Etrius went "we want the report now - they're hiding something on and on."   Now it is new thing "well Intel committee needs unredacted version"  when LAW states certain things need to be redacted from EVERYONE.
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 12:52 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  
(04-17-2019, 12:50 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  CHOOCH is not that far behind .... both of these two, still having tough time with NO COLLUSION verdict.  

So you admit there is "no collusion" .. but now hoping for an obstruction case for a crime that didn't exist in first place?   LOL .. got it.
 x 0 x 0
Let me just re-phrase it for CHOOCH.

FBI comes at your door, and told you you robbed Bank A and they'll investigate you. And then after 2 years - it turns out the whole think was a hoax, nobody robbed bank A, so there was no crime to begin with. But then FBI tells CHOOCH .. but you obstructed justice. How will you feel Chooch?

In this case, even on obstruction for a fake crime - even that they could not come up with any charge.

So now we go on to deep end ... lets see:
#1. We created a fake crime to investigate - of course we couldn't find anything after 2 years
#2. We were hoping you would obstruct our fake crime .. but we cannnot charge him on that either
#3. Now the fall back .. we can still try to smear him implying he tried to obstruct .. even though:
#a. he let special consel pursue a fake crime for 2+ years
#b. mueller, fired FBI #2, Comey - all admitted they were never hindered to do any investigation they wanted.
 x 0 x 0
Another thing that's strange - if this report totally exonerates the President, why are they crafting a counter report?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/if-the-mueller-report-exonerates-trump-why-write-counter-report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-legal-team-mueller-counter-report

That's bizarre, no? I even included a FOX link so Apollo can not feel threatened.

x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 01:11 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  Another thing that's strange - if this report totally exonerates the President, why are they crafting a counter report?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/if-the-mueller-report-exonerates-trump-why-write-counter-report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-legal-team-mueller-counter-report

That's bizarre, no? I even included a FOX link so Apollo can not feel threatened.

For people like you?  LOL .. i thought that would be obvious.

You've 18 or so lawyers in Mueller team - almost everyone is a Hillary donor; top offcials working with Mueller had been texting for years - there is nothing there, but we still want to get him?  Mueller team manages to wipe clean the same two FBI agent's phone?   And one of Mueller's target - came to WH telling WH laywers that Mueller team wanted him to lie to get a plea deal.

So somehow - WH has no right to detail any of these FBI/DOJ corruption?  Because CHOOCH & ETRIUS wants to see our POTUS go down?  Is that how we playing the game now.
 x 0 x 0
Fuck off Apollo... Just answer the simple question without attacking Chooch and throwing in a conspiracy theory
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 01:59 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Fuck off Apollo... Just answer the simple question without attacking Chooch and throwing in a conspiracy theory

Attacking?  For pointing out you two are nuts?

Speaking of conspiracy theory - two of you have been spreading Russia hysteria for 2 years.   Now that the whole thing turns out to be TOTAL Hoax - you're moving to "well maybe there is something that implies he might have been obstructing a crime that never existed"

Get a life.
 x 0 x 0
The report was completed?  How can you have obstructed something that was completed?
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Do you know what obstruction actually is Pit?
 x 0 x 0
No I don't, please inform me LOL
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 2 x 0
Mueller is a rapist.
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 01:57 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  No I don't, please inform me LOL

That's when Etrius cries over crooked hillary .. he screams obstruction!!