x 0 x 0
Wow....only 28.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
https://twitter.com/panthers/status/1217257977352204294?s=21

Moving!
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
Trade them Kuechky Lite! (Blake Cashman)
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
I’m surprised he played this long. After that concussion in 2016 (I think it was 2016), I thought he would call it quits. It was the most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever watched as a football fan.
 x 0 x 0
(01-15-2020, 12:42 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Trade them Kuechky Lite! (Blake Cashman)

Lol.....

And they should.
 x 0 x 0
(01-15-2020, 12:42 AM)ZenMaster Wrote:  I’m surprised he played this long. After that concussion in 2016 (I think it was 2016), I thought he would call it quits. It was the most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever watched as a football fan.

I think it was 2017.....yeah, it was a very weird, uncomfortable thing watching that.
 x 0 x 0
I can’t believe he’s only 28. I would have guessed like 32. Feels like he’s been in the league forever.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 1 x 0
Is this worthy of “breaking news” and caps lock?!?!
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 2 x 0
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

CHAD JOHNSON TRYING OUT AS KICKER FOR XFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 x 1 x 0
(01-15-2020, 07:29 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  Is this worthy of “breaking news” and caps lock?!?!

You’re Mom told me to do it. What Sheets’ Mom wants.....Sheets’ Mom gets.
 x 0 x 0
Come on JD! Talk him out of retirement! HAHA
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
I’d be a HOFer?

Pretty much universally recognized as a top-3 LB in the game since day 1. Played for 8 years, 7x Pro Bowler, 5x All Pro. It’ll be interesting to see how his candidacy shakes out when the time comes.
 x 0 x 0
(01-15-2020, 03:32 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  I’d be a HOFer?

Pretty much universally recognized as a top-3 LB in the game since day 1. Played for 8 years, 7x Pro Bowler, 5x All Pro. It’ll be interesting to see how his candidacy shakes out when the time comes.

I don't know now

Golic n Wingo made it sound like he was a first ballod.  Now that I pull up his stats, his numbers aren't as good as Zach Thomas who has been waiting for years. 
 x 0 x 0
(01-15-2020, 03:48 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  

I don't know now

Golic n Wingo made it sound like he was a first ballod.  Now that I pull up his stats, his numbers aren't as good as Zach Thomas who has been waiting for years. 

Stats on an inside linebacker are totally meaningless.

x 0 x 0

I’d be a HOFer?

Hopefully Field creates a Congrats thread if Zen makes the HOF!

x 0 x 0
I saw that Larry Fitz is coming back for his 17th season. I looked at his stats and I was surprised they weren't quite as good as expected. Now he's 2nd in all time receiving yardage, I guess hard to argue there. But 0 1,500 yard seasons. He's I think from memory it was 6th in all time receiving TDs and he's 2nd in receptions all time.

He's also never had a single season as good (statistically) as Brandon Marshall's season with the Jets.

Don't get me wrong. Stats aren't the best way to look at Larry Fitz, he was amazing.

But what was the absolute most surprising to me is that he only made 1 first All-Pro team! I was totally shocked by that.

x 0 x 0
(01-15-2020, 04:14 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(01-15-2020, 03:48 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  I don't know now

Stats on an inside linebacker are totally meaningless.

I didn't know that.  I assumed he was a MLB too.  
 x 0 x 0
(01-15-2020, 04:58 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  
(01-15-2020, 04:14 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Stats on an inside linebacker are totally meaningless.

I didn't know that.  I assumed he was a MLB too.  

Huh?  He is.  Stats are useless for MLB's.

x 0 x 0
What???
 x 0 x 0
(01-15-2020, 04:14 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  

I’d be a HOFer?

Hopefully Field creates a Congrats thread if Zen makes the HOF!

I’ll never understand autocorrect sometimes. I typed in “is he” and it switched it to “I’d be”.... I would be a HOFer though.