Avery Williamson done for the seaaon
 x 0 x 0
Devasting.
 x 0 x 0
WTF!!! He was playing with the scrubs!!
 x 0 x 0
Wow, that sucks. Not sure I would go as far as devastating, but that's a blow for sure, I really liked him. Luckily, the guy we shouldn't have spent money on (Mosley) really does the same, more of a run stuffer like Avery.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
yeah why was he playing with the backups?

@RichCimini
Jets LB Avery Williamson has a torn ACL and is done for the season, source confirms (as @RapSheet reported.) It happened last night when he was playing with the backups. Curious. And a tough blow. #Jets
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
I hope Darnold doesn't play another snap in preseason. He doesn't need the work. At all.
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 03:39 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  I hope Darnold doesn't play another snap in preseason. He doesn't need the work. At all.

He will, he'll play plenty next week.  Literally no teams does what you're suggesting.

x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 03:44 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 03:39 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  I hope Darnold doesn't play another snap in preseason. He doesn't need the work. At all.

He will, he'll play plenty next week.  Literally no teams does what you're suggesting.

I know and I hate it.
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 03:45 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 03:44 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  He will, he'll play plenty next week.  Literally no teams does what you're suggesting.

I know and I hate it.

I don't have a problem with playing him next week.  I wouldn't play him more than the min. necessary, and certainly not with backups (they obviously won't do that).  Actually technically he's playing with a lot of Oline backups at the moment already.

x 0 x 0

Exactly .. that's what i stated in the game thread.  Especially when he is playing with several backups already. 
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 03:49 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 03:45 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  I know and I hate it.

I don't have a problem with playing him next week.  I wouldn't play him more than the min. necessary, and certainly not with backups (they obviously won't do that).  Actually technically he's playing with a lot of Oline backups at the moment already.

Run .. Run .. and Run - that's the game plan for 1st 3 snaps.  Then darnold sits.
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 03:56 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 03:49 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  I don't have a problem with playing him next week.  I wouldn't play him more than the min. necessary, and certainly not with backups (they obviously won't do that).  Actually technically he's playing with a lot of Oline backups at the moment already.

Run .. Run .. and Run - that's the game plan for 1st 3 snaps.  Then darnold sits.

I'm afraid he'll play for the half and come on in the 3rd qtr for a series.
 x 2 x 0
Its a good thing the Jets have D Lee on the cheap to plug in for Avery.  Oh wait...
SERENITY NOW
 x 0 x 0
I blame dmb.....he’s always yapping about how the Jets are so lucky when it comes to injuries. Sooooooo the moral of the story is:

SHUT THE FUCK UP dmb!!!

lol
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 04:04 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  I blame dmb.....he’s always yapping about how the Jets are so lucky when it comes to injuries. Sooooooo the moral of the story is:  

SHUT THE FUCK UP dmb!!!

lol

actually I said something else recently, I said if we starting having legit injuries (and a shitty kicker), that's probably a good sign that we're a legit team.

So far both are starting to come true.

x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 04:08 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 04:04 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  I blame dmb.....he’s always yapping about how the Jets are so lucky when it comes to injuries. Sooooooo the moral of the story is:  

SHUT THE FUCK UP dmb!!!

lol

actually I said something else recently, I said if we starting having legit injuries (and a shitty kicker), that's probably a good sign that we're a legit team.

Either way, the moral still is this:

SHUT THE FUCK UP dmb. :)
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 04:11 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 04:08 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  actually I said something else recently, I said if we starting having legit injuries (and a shitty kicker), that's probably a good sign that we're a legit team.

Either way, the moral still is this:

SHUT THE FUCK UP dmb.  :)

Send me some Most Stuf Oreas and I'll be silent until it takes me to finish the bag.

x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 04:14 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 04:11 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Either way, the moral still is this:

SHUT THE FUCK UP dmb.  :)

Most Stuf Oreas

Those are probably even tougher to find than Most Stuf Oreos.

Are Oreas the feminine version of Oreos?
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 04:16 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 04:14 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Most Stuf Oreas

Those are probably even tougher to find than Most Stuf Oreos.

Are Oreas the feminine version of Oreos?

It's the Tranny version.  So you must be turned on right now!

x 0 x 0
This is so Jetsy it reeks SOJ's.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 04:24 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  This is so Jetsy it reeks SOJ's.

an injury, or you mean because he was plying with backups when it happened?