Anyone watch the Giants game last night?
 x 0 x 0
I didn't believe Brady could miss his receivers so much to start the game. Looked like they were intentionally keeping it close. Even the blocked punt wasn't even a block. The punter kicked it into the helmet of the blocker in front of him. Winovich cashed in the gift. I like how the announcers at first just assumed there was a penalty on the Giants for touching Brady, then after the replay showed how ridiculous it would've been if that was the actual penalty worked hard to find the push on the sidelines after the play was over. Actually there should've been penalties on both teams. The Giants player was tackled out of bounds. I actually thought the Giants were going to cover because of the bad weather. Turned out the weather wasn't that bad at all. Media may want to pump the brakes a little on "Danny Dimes" by the way. Last night he looked more like Danny dooms.
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2019, 10:59 AM)hustler07 Wrote:  I didn't believe Brady could miss his receivers so much to start the game. Looked like they were intentionally keeping it close. Even the blocked punt wasn't even a block. The punter kicked it into the helmet of the blocker in front of him. Winovich cashed in the gift. I like how the announcers at first just assumed there was a penalty on the Giants for touching Brady, then after the replay showed how ridiculous it would've been if that was the actual penalty worked hard to find the push on the sidelines after the play was over. Actually there should've been penalties on both teams. The Giants player was tackled out of bounds. I actually thought the Giants were going to cover because of the bad weather. Turned out the weather wasn't that bad at all. Media may want to pump the brakes a little on "Danny Dimes" by the way. Last night he looked more like Danny dooms.

Brady was missing his targets early on because of the wind. I’ve been taking the Pats every week for the past several weeks. I wasn’t thrilled with the spread last night but I still took the pats. I just didn’t put as much on them as I have been. I’ve also been betting against Adam Gase but I will never bet against Darnold so that party is over.

It was ridiculous that the announcer thought that penalty was for “touching” Brady. He was clearly blocking on that play.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2019, 11:07 AM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  
(10-11-2019, 10:59 AM)hustler07 Wrote:  I didn't believe Brady could miss his receivers so much to start the game. Looked like they were intentionally keeping it close. Even the blocked punt wasn't even a block. The punter kicked it into the helmet of the blocker in front of him. Winovich cashed in the gift. I like how the announcers at first just assumed there was a penalty on the Giants for touching Brady, then after the replay showed how ridiculous it would've been if that was the actual penalty worked hard to find the push on the sidelines after the play was over. Actually there should've been penalties on both teams. The Giants player was tackled out of bounds. I actually thought the Giants were going to cover because of the bad weather. Turned out the weather wasn't that bad at all. Media may want to pump the brakes a little on "Danny Dimes" by the way. Last night he looked more like Danny dooms.

Brady was missing his targets early on because of the wind. I’ve been taking the Pats every week for the past several weeks. I wasn’t thrilled with the spread last night but I still took the pats. I just didn’t put as much on them as I have been. I’ve also been betting against Adam Gase but I will never bet against Darnold so that party is over.

It was ridiculous that the announcer thought that penalty was for “touching” Brady. He was clearly blocking on that play.
They didn't call it touching Brady (for the record). I just call it that because that's usually what it is. I'll buy the wind argument because I was thinking that too but it didn't feed into my conspiracy theory.
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0

When the play was shown live (but never on replay)... it was clear the Giants should be penalized.  Some Giant came barreling into a player well after the play was over (out of bounds).  He was clearly mad that he thought there was a tackle out of bounds.

Anyway, the game was pretty ugly.  Maybe partially due to the wind.  Brady looked like piss.  So did Daniel Jones.  And a lot of "pussy ball" on both sides.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2019, 11:25 AM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(10-11-2019, 11:07 AM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  Brady was missing his targets early on because of the wind. I’ve been taking the Pats every week for the past several weeks. I wasn’t thrilled with the spread last night but I still took the pats. I just didn’t put as much on them as I have been. I’ve also been betting against Adam Gase but I will never bet against Darnold so that party is over.

They didn't call it touching Brady (for the record). I just call it that because that's usually what it is. I'll buy the wind argument because I was thinking that too but it didn't feed into my conspiracy theory.

I’m fairly certain the announcer used those exact words: “touching Brady”. Not that, that’s important.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2019, 11:37 AM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  
(10-11-2019, 11:25 AM)hustler07 Wrote:  They didn't call it touching Brady (for the record). I just call it that because that's usually what it is. I'll buy the wind argument because I was thinking that too but it didn't feed into my conspiracy theory.

I’m fairly certain the announcer used those exact words: “touching Brady”.
HAHAHA! If that's true, that's hilarious.
 x 0 x 0
(10-11-2019, 11:37 AM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(10-11-2019, 11:37 AM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  I’m fairly certain the announcer used those exact words: “touching Brady”.
HAHAHA! If that's true, that's hilarious.

Yep absurd.

The “official” in the booth with the announcers said, “Thank God that penalty wasn’t for hitting/touching Brady”. Haha
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
Giants fans are not worried about Danny dimes one bit he will be just fine when he gets all his weapons back,if anything we are more encouraged by his resiliency in how he handles pressure against stout defenses with limited weapons......he is taking his lumps but he will be just fine we are ecstatic about jones and barkley tandem when healthy

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard