Anybody here lift weights?
 x 0 x 0
Oh I don't have low t at all. Not knowing much about the boosters, I figured it might give "normal" people a super kick.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
I'm already taking bcaa's. I know how important sleep is but unfortunately I only get about 6 hrs a night and sometimes even less. My sleeping has just been shitty for months.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-08-2018, 10:33 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  Oh I don't have low t at all. Not knowing much about the boosters, I figured it might give "normal" people a super kick.

I wasn’t trying not to suggest that you did. Sorry if it came across that way. I was just trying to explain that low t symptoms arent always low t. The over the counter stuff, the stuff advertised on the radio, sounds like the “ripped fuel” kinda stuff from the 90’s thats been rebranded due to the low t awareness.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
I'm having a tough time finding balance. When I do something I usually have laser focus on the most important priority.

I'm studying for more licensing exams and I'm basically using all of my time to focus on that. When I'm not doing that (takes up most of my day) I'm relaxing. The past two days Lifting has taken a back seat. I need to get my shit together, suck it up and get it done.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-11-2018, 06:07 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  I'm having a tough time finding balance. When I do something I usually have laser focus on the most important priority.

I'm studying for more licensing exams and I'm basically using all of my time to focus on that. When I'm not doing that (takes up most of my day) I'm relaxing. The past two days Lifting has taken a back seat. I need to get my shit together, suck it up and get it done.

If you have time in the morning, train then. If not, make time. Best change I ever made.

Some motivation for ya...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOYgiWEoJgs
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
I have found that working out in the evening can kick ass... I am usually famished from working all day...So I make a healthy snack a pre-workout smoothie... then I go to the gym... do my sets... run 2 miles and I come home and eat super healthy... Knowing my body will convert it to lean muscle mass and not store it as fat.

It seems to work well too... I still eat like a horse... and I am losing my spare tire and bulking up in my upper body and legs.

It helps me sleep better at night.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
!!!!!!!!!!
 x 0 x 0
this site is wacky sometimes. I responded to E yet that monstrosity above posted.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-26-2018, 05:12 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I have found that working out in the evening can kick ass... I am usually famished from working all day...So I make a healthy snack a pre-workout smoothie... then I go to the gym... do my sets... run 2 miles and I come home and eat super healthy...  Knowing my body will convert it to lean muscle mass and not store it as fat.

It seems to work well too... I still eat like a horse... and I am losing my spare tire and bulking up in my upper body and legs.

It helps me sleep better at night.
I haven't slept well in a long time. I'm LUCKY if I can sleep for a solid 7 hours. Its usually more like 5-6. 

with that said, I haven't worked out in 4 days so I'm going to absolutely whale on my shoulders right now. 
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 1 x 0
I read a meta analysis (can’t find it right now) that suggested the optimal time for physical training is between 3pm-7pm. I train early in the morning because that’s what my time allows. The timing of your training is one of those rare instances in lifting that comes down to “what’s best for you.”

I’ve heard guys say, “oh well you’re not training optimally.” My response is simple. It’s better than not training at all.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
(08-30-2018, 07:38 PM)markdsully Wrote:  I read a meta analysis (can’t find it right now) that suggested the optimal time for physical training is between 3pm-7pm. I train early in the morning because that’s what my time allows. The timing of your training is one of those rare instances in lifting that comes down to “what’s best for you.”

I’ve heard guys say, “oh well you’re not training optimally.” My response is simple. It’s better than not training at all.

The best workout is the one you actually do!  I heard recently that any workout over 45 minutes is a waste, LOL  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
I just started training for my next Tough Mudder for May in Philly

I do lift weights regular- just to stay in same shape...usually anywhere 3-5 times a week at all times. 3 a week being by slacking weeks and 5 being might zoned in weeks....but now that I will start training for this tough mudder will focus more on cardio and endurance
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.