And so that's the end of that on Maduro destroying the US Aid convoy
 x 0 x 0
(03-22-2019, 04:23 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  It is the crazy uncle theory

We all have that one crazy uncle that all of our lives has seen through the bullshit.. Told us there was a conspiracy.. that the government and media were lying to us.

We as kids just laughed because our uncle was "Crazy"  But 20-30 years later we see they were not crazy... And they are on point time after time after time.

At what point does he stop being the crazy one?

Probably never stops appearing that way. Because the alternative is much scarier. That he's not crazy, we have been for building a fake reality to live in that we think keeps us safe from the truth, which is that we are out here as citizens with no one in leadership in this society having any more regard for us or our survival than they would the average cow on slaughter day.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
LK

This is what happens when all of our politicians that are bought and paid for. The people that own congress...See us as chattel absolutely... We are numbers on their ledgers... Nothing more.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.